MattAY's Sprite Comic! (#162 - The Seven Paths Of God!"

So Mattay when is thing goin to be updated cause ive been patient and now im starting to worry you have given up

Haha no noooo, of course not!!

I'm buying a new laptop this week so hopefully should be up soon after I get it :D

Oh I see what Mr.Barnes is doing, he's doing the "Eric Cartman" strategic plan. You see, MattAY is making us wait, and wait to get us all hyped up. Then everyone will be talking about his sprite comic, he will then get so much public views it will be off the hooked. Thanks MattAY I saw what you did there.

156.jpg

What exactly are you lost at?

"HIM" is referring to Ugh's rival and Affen's teacher (shown in #155).

What is happening? Ugh has just released a deadly flame attack called "Oni-Genshin". All the others ran away to safety except Affen...why is that I wonder?! :p

157.jpg

Fire VS Ice!!!!

Tune in for the next one for a fully action-packed battle of sub-zero and boiling proportions!

Haha sorry brudda! Been out of town for the last three weekends! This weekend I am home though :D

Just to let you know, I have named all the pages. They are on the first page of the topic.

Yes, I had nothing to do.

Pretty sweet, you and Tyrranis should make comics for the contest on GR's homepage.
Sure you won't the grand prize, but at least you or Tyrranis could submit yours to try and win a 100 gift certificate for Amazon.com

So i know im the only one who keeps bringing this up so either im a huge nerd or i need closure but Mattay dont kill this thing prematurely please i need to know the ending

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle