GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

WickedLiquid
.....oh don't give me that look! You think on election night Obama was sitting at home saying "I'm not going to vote for myself because I'm such a swell guy."

DocMoc
Mod-Chip

Can You Dig It? (Shaft & DocMoc)

GRind WickedLiquid
there, I grinded myself to make up for my unclassy-ness.

WickedLiquid said:
WickedLiquid
.....oh don't give me that look! You think on election night Obama was sitting at home saying "I'm not going to vote for myself because I'm such a swell guy."

GRind WickedLiquid
there, I grinded myself to make up for my unclassy-ness.
You aren't about to get GRinded anyway, so that's a load of crap, and you know it. <_<

Bretimus_v2
DocMoc
Gunner37

Team Awkward (Links & electricthunder)

......DAYUUUUUMMM

Rakon said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Shaft said:
Bretimus_v2

DocMoc

Gunner37

Can You Dig It? (Shaft & DocMoc)

Urban for GRind

Double'd.

Tripled

One more for FOUR!

Also, let it be known that I lost to MattAY because I voted for him. This is the honorable way. I would have it no other way.

But he could've voted for me, and then we would've tied. Bastard.

I was in Switzerland sucka! If it helps, I would've voted for you and it would've been a tie...but....well.....since it wasnt.......

FUCK YEAAAHH!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

BOOOM!

BOOOOOOOM!!

IN YOUR FACE!!

I'm on Longo's side with this one. The gallows with MattAY! How can you rightfully say you're having a modgasm if one forces the other out of the room?

Modgasm is in the air...it's everywhere....it's science that everyone is now 10% more hornier, and everyone is 99% better at sex (myself and Longo are 20,000% better - which puts me at a total of 200 seconds before eruption....I hear the ladies galloping this way already)

Right. 200 seconds being 3.3 minutes, which leaves little room for variety or time for a lady to be
properly satisfied. I guess since you're so eager to do it with men that doesn't really matter to you, but all's fair in love and GRumble. And yet, here we're voting on wants, not whether or not it's the right thing to do.

...I keep losing.

De-Ting said:
Right. 200 seconds being 3.3 minutes, which leaves little room for variety or time for a lady to be
properly satisfied.

...That was the intended joke - but OK. :?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod