GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

De-Ting

MattAY

Rakon

The Fightin' Mongooses (Green_Lantern & Used44)

Who the hell is left in the GRind - we need an updated list. -ABSTAIN!!

Ouch. Uh, I'm going to go for a combination of all 3, and get dunked into a vat of burning stones.

HK-47
Longo
Rakon

Modgasm.

DocMoc, as he's the only one I can remember still in GRind.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
MISCOUNT! MISCOUNT! I tied with Ty!! You forgot my three votes on the previous page! I am the new Al Gore!
I second this miscount, and agree with the tie. By my count, we should have 8-5, 7-7, 9-4, and 8-6, with the only change in outcome being the tie.

UrbanMasque said:
Who the hell is left in the GRind - we need an updated list. -ABSTAIN!!
Tyrranis said:
DocMoc, as he's the only one I can remember still in GRind.
Bret's been updating the first post so that it keeps up to date. Heads up, guys.

GROUP STANTZ!
HK-47
MattAY
Kapow

The Modgasm

Bretimus_v2, I heard you like a little frill n' lace.

Al Gore was right. I mean Eyebrows. Sightless was right too, but mostly about the frills n' lace (sometimes I like to feel pretty, is that so wrong).

Changes will be made and they don't really affect the people moving on out of Group Egon. But it's best to have a chicks counted before they're hatched, right?

I'm going out of town for work, so this should be updated tonight. But if it isn't, then expect it updated Saturday night.

WE ARE BACK!!! Thanks for patiently waiting during my time away. I know you had a choice and I appreciate your patronage. On to the results!

HK-47 squeezes out De-Ting, 9-8.

MattAY outmods his fellow mod, Longo_2_guns, 9-8.

Kapow rockets past Rakon, 10-7.

The Fighting Mongooses continue forwards with the W over the Modgasm (I blame it on in-fighting because of the Singles match), 10-6.

Chris shall be dressed in a frilly skirt, tied to a post and devoured, possibly, by King Kong.

Oooh, that group had three people with records of 1-3 and just above 30 votes. I will be recounting their matches to ensure that the right person moves on. So let's get Venkman out of the way.

Bretimus_v2
vs
WickedLiquid

DocMoc
vs
electricthunder

Mod-Chip
vs
Gunner37

Team Awkward (Links & electricthunder)
vs.
Can You Dig It? (Shaft & DocMoc)

Below is an updated list of GRindees. The same list appears on the front page. Choose one of the fabulous survivors to be shot out of a cannon. That is all.

Bretimus_v2
DocMoc
HK-47
Rakon
Shaft
TheDiesel
UrbanMasque
Used44
WickedLiquid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics