Game worlds you would actually want to live in.

The world of Lost Odyssey was kind of cool. If the steam-punk vibe was more realized it would definitely be cooler.

I'm just thinking if I live in the sims and someones looking at me... hehehe
well I just like the world of flyff.. I want to live in the Saintmorning city.. LOL

I could imagine Left 4 Dead being like Liberty City-its nice to visit but you wouldn't want to live there

What about the Black & White games? I could live a simple life in a village and risk getting picked up and molested by a giant ape.

But maybe the best video game world to live in would be a fighting game or RPG. You could get a job as an audience member in the former, and just make the same motion and cheer, or be a town resident/pickpocket victim who stands in the same place and says the same thing over and over, or says a limited range of phrases. I hear both pay very well (you even get compensated for pickpocketed items!)

Plus, winged hats + cannons. I could do that all day too.

Only drawback would be those water-gliding spiders. Those things spooked me.

Rakon said:
^Or how about Lara Croft's pants?

I was hearing this conversation in my head and you saying that just made me laugh quite hard hahah. I would love to live in the world of the Elderscrolls (even though a bunch haven't been seen yet. that or Thief.

How about the world of Soul calibur?
Sure the place is always in danger of being taken over by an evil sword, but I'm willing to deal with that. Anything to get closer to Tira and Ivy. Perhaps I can get a job as their "sword polisher".

Evil sword polisher that is.

Actually The Sims would be a neat world to live in.

The real world doesn't have vampires, werewolves, zombies, ghosts, witches, Bigfoot, plant-people, sentient robots, or aliens.

The real world doesn't let you defy natural law to stuff your furniture and even your car in a nice tidy spot in your pocket.

And school! Yeah, forgot about that.

And in the real world you can't try to save a loved one by challenging Death to a game of Rock Paper Scissors.

miak757 said:
UrbanMasque said:
LIBERTY CITY!

You really want to be the one who gets rammed over a cliff by Niko bellic?.....THEN I'LL GO TOO!!!
Liberty City went way back, more than just Niko. I'm talking about on the PS where you can choose Troy, or Bubba etc. Grand Theft Auto was "the shit" in case no one remembers "the shit" was that cheat code for it.

Anyways i would choose Liberty City, because it would just be like any other city.
But i'm going with another world known as Koriki Village in Legends of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

UghRochester said:
But i'm going with another world known as Koriki Village in Legends of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
It's Kokiri. And I still haven't played that game much...hey look, my Wii has a message...

And living in the world of WarioLand would rock my socks.

De-Ting said:
UghRochester said:
It's Kokiri.
oh, i don't think i would live in the world of Wario Land...too crazy for me (saying it from person who wanted to live in Sera)

UghRochester said:
oh, i don't think i would live in the world of Wario Land...too crazy for me (saying it from person who wanted to live in Sera)
And I'd also like to live in the Shivering Isles, which is probably expected from someone wanting to live in WarioLand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod