Want to be in the GRSC?

Tyrranis

Veteran
Currently I'm looking to increase the number of GR forum members in the Game Revolution Sprite Comic from the current 7. I plan to have at least 12 characters, not including Duke_Ferris, who shall serve as the comic's main antagonist. (no offense intended)

Currently the cast is:

Myself
LinksOcarina
JCD
DH_Ninja
JesseDarkin
Flaming_Tiki_God

I already have plans to include the following people, but have not acted upon the idea due to either a lack of an opportunity to write them in and/or a lack of a suitable sprite:

MattAY
GrandmaGoodTimes
Used44
joeblow
draqq (Nick_Tan)

If you want to be in the GRSC, then post here. If you want me to use a particular sprite for you, then PM me a link to a sheet, or the sheet itself if you custom-made it.

Tyrranis reserves the right to decline applications for any reason, shape or form. Only one sprite per character. Nominating other forum members is acceptable, so long as a reason for nomination is presented. The GRSC is not for everyone, consult your doctor before use. Please do not read the GRSC whilst under the effects of sedatives, alcohol or narcotics, or while operating heavy equipment. Shake well. Serve with rice. Makes 4 portions. Rinse and repeat if necessary. The GRSC is filmed before a live Internet audience

Oh, you just -know- you want a rather silly Norwegian who just keeps on writing for too goddamn long when he's reviewing a game. ;)

I've decided to post new people and their sprites here, in order to avoid having to do an introductory comic, like I did when I put in Jesse, DH and FTG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod