Songs You Want to See (Play) on GH/RB

If you had input, what songs would you want on either of the series, Guitar Hero or Rock Band.

ATM, In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly.

Starseed - Our Lady Peace
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard

=The Phenomenauts=
Rocket Roll
Phenomenator
Earth is the Best
Welcome Back
Make a Circuit with Me (cover of the Polecats song)
Heroes

=The Aquabats=
Fashion Zombies
The Thing on the Bass Amp
Awesome Forces
Tiger Rider vs. The Time Sprinkler!

Other songs
Big Balls - AC/DC
Zombie Prostitute - Voltaire
Brains! - Voltaire
Death or Glory - The Clash
nearly anything by Social Distortion
Date Rape - Sublime

I'm gonna admit, I don't like the set list on Rockband 2. There are way too many one hit wonders and only a handful of great songs. Also I hate how Guns and Roses used their brand new song to try to promote the album. Just give us Sweet Child of Mine damn it!

I'd replace some of the one hit wonders on there with

Whole Lotta Love - Zeppelin
Comfrotably Numb - Pink Floyd
Light my Fire - Doors
Foxy Lady - Hendrix
I want you (She's so Heavy) - Beatles
Hot for Teacher - Van Halen

Rakon said:
Tyrranis said:
How about that new one, 'Indestructable'?

Can't remember the band name, though.

Disturbed. The world needs more of Disturbed any way they can get it

Fired for simply saying that. Disturbed was cool back in 2001 with The Sickness, now they're just old guys who have blended into the popmetal genre too much. No more disturbed unless it's from eight years ago.

I still wanna see some lesser-known bands get some songs in.

like... The Phenomenauts. The Aquabats are a lot better known, but still not as much as pretty much everything else on Rock Band/Guitar Hero. The Epoxies were good (and one of the former band's members is now a Phenomenaut).

And I'll add another song to what I wanna see playable in the future:

Hell in a Handbasket - Voltaire. What can I say? Voltaire has some awesome, funny songs.

Die For Metal by Manowar. For Rock Band. I'd be all over the mic on that sh*t. Probably the only song I'd get up and sing without having to be extremely inebriated first.

How about something obscure...

I Love To Change the World- Ten Years After

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzrUqAtUcpU

These guys were an original Woodstock band...one of the better 60's bands, and we need some good 60's music in here.

Other than that, more Iron Maiden, but something random, like say.....

Wasted Years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwB9zg7Tbx8

The bad video aside, it's a pretty cool song and a minor Maiden classic.

And how about Belexes by Kansas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76EXgJiBpT4

Another old one, from their first album, and has one cool drum solo in it. The fiddle part could be put in as guitar and bass of course, and it should be intricate.

Like I've said before, something by Kings of Leon. Maybe a song from their first CD, "Red Morning Light" would be best for Guitar Hero since it has a good, frantic guitar solo (plus lots of cowbell!). But, really, any of their songs. The new ones especially have fantastic bass-lines and drumming that compliment that super-sharp guitar.

Also, something by Death From Above 1979 would be fucking the bomb (look up the track "You're A Woman, I'm A Machine"). It's only a bass and a drum, so I guess it wouldn't fit the game but it would just be so fun to sing along to.

A list of a few more:
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Weapon of Choice
My Morning Jacket - What A Wonderful Man
Saul Williams - List of Demands (Reparations)
The Secret Machines - Nowhere Again
TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me

Instead of being swarmed with Tool it would be pretty sweet to see some new bands most people havent heard a million times in their lifetimes

Namely I think bands like Damiera (Via Invested) and Defiance, Ohio (a lot of em) would be pretty sweet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod