Game worlds you would actually want to live in.

I would like to live in Rapture before all hell broke loose.. only for a couple of days, just to get the feeling.. other than that, probably take of my rediculous armor suit in Crysis, learn to speak Korean and relax on the beach. Yeah, chasing the crabs.
Also, even though it was a shitty game, I'd totally like to live in Hyboria from Age of Conan.

Why don't I just make a list:

Super Mario World
Zelda World
Pokémon World

And the last: City of Heroes. Superpowers coming out of my wazoo.

WickedLiquid said:
Hahaha, this is such a stoner thread :p

And like a true stoner I'd live in Mario's Giant world.
I was going to choose that one too... but then I realized I would probably pee my pants if I saw a giant Goomba walking toward me. :p

Rakon said:
Superpowers coming out of my wazoo.
"I'm sure that whatever comes out of a wazoo we wouldn't be interested in eating."

And the funny thing is, he tries eating a diaper after that. "And that does come out of a wazoo."

Well, the game is now defunct, but the world they made was pretty cool... yeah, Auto Assault. It would be fun cruising around in my red 'vette (with machine guns and missile launchers of course), hitting massive jumps, blowing up everything I see, and building new and better weapons and vehicles to sell. And you can always count on the women in MMO's to be scantily clad and busty. Too bad most of them are secretly guys, but after a year or two that won't matter so much anymore.

uhh, I'd live in...GRland =D

I always would like to live in black marsh though, seems like a nice...nice place.

De-Ting said:
Rakon said:
^Or how about Lara Croft's pants?
As far as I know, there isn't a game that takes place there...sadly. :cry:

well... there is that DOA island... but if i go there, i'm afraid i'll suffocate (a.k.a death by boobies).

Lien said:
De-Ting said:
Rakon said:
^Or how about Lara Croft's pants?
As far as I know, there isn't a game that takes place there...sadly. :cry:

well... there is that DOA island... but if i go there, i'm afraid i'll suffocate (a.k.a death by boobies).

Yes, but what a way to go :bigpimp: only better death would be death by "snu-snu" on DOA island

i wouldn't mind living in Azeroth, especially as a dwarf ( cool accent, all the ale you can drink and no one will dare to make fun of my beard)

Oblivion would be great too (WooT for Assassins guild!), not to mention KoTOR (point me to the nearest Sith recruiting office :twisted: )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod