Games you wish somebody would make

I liked the Pokemon MMO idea, and it is true that everyone would have a mewtwo, and obsess over stats and kill the game. But I think if it were developed, good people would be behind it, and they would find a way to make it fun. Also, playing in (possibly) all regions at once is a fanboy's wet dream.

Games I would like to see are:
- A Mortal Kombat MMO/Adventure (Shaolin Monks wasn't very good)
- Zelda with selectable characters/multiple stories

Can't think of others right now, but I probably have a bunch

I think I'll write up a blog on how I'd like to see the Pokemon MMO done. I'll post here again when I've posted it so I can see what you think of it.

Ohhhhh.....a game based on Battle Royale (the FIRST one, not that horsecrap sequel).

I can *totally* see how it would work--shifting danger zones, useless weapons, counter-attacks on the adult/military HQ, the whole nine millimeter. The only problem is, of course, that if we tried to make it (faithfully) here, every soap-boxer and their congressman would instantly, violently crap their pants, hit the ceiling, rebound and crap their pants again before the usual histrionics would start. Of course, that would make it all the sweeter, if the game ever saw publishing...

Oh, voiceovers by Kuriyama Chiaki, too. [drools on self]

Squiggy said:
I think I'll write up a blog on how I'd like to see the Pokemon MMO done. I'll post here again when I've posted it so I can see what you think of it.

Looking forward to it, bro.

My ideal game, would have to be a game based on ZOIDS. With the various motion controllers around, it wouldn't be too hard to pull off. The Wii would suit it quite nicely actually, with the two controllers representing the control system used in the cockpits in the actual TV show. Hell, you could do it like Gran Turismo, where you start out with a set amount of money, buy a basic Zoid, and either upgrade or replace it as you win battles...

*pants heavily*

A bit too excited, I think...

thetank said:
Squiggy said:

My ideal game, would have to be a game based on ZOIDS. With the various motion controllers around, it wouldn't be too hard to pull off. The Wii would suit it quite nicely actually, with the two controllers representing the control system used in the cockpits in the actual TV show. Hell, you could do it like Gran Turismo, where you start out with a set amount of money, buy a basic Zoid, and either upgrade or replace it as you win battles...

*pants heavily*

Zoids sucks though. I'm still waiting for the next good Mechwarrior game. Those idiots at microsoft have been sitting on a gold mine with the Battletech games and they haven't done shit. It's insulting.

Zoids doesn't suck though. Not compared to shit like Duel Masters, and the really Americanised Japanese style cartoons.

Tyrranis said:
The second can be described easily as 'Large scale Dead Rising in MMO form'. You're in a city with other humans. There are zombies. You must defend yourself, whilst also gathering supplies and stuff in order to survive. It's a sandbox MMO, where you don't get any quests, you don't have guilds, you're just surviving either on your own or alongside other people. There are no designated safe areas, which means that you must either create your own safe place from the zombies or join up with a group of human survivors and stay in their safe area.

I love you man.

Squiggy said:
http://www.gamerevolution.com/blog/entry.php?id=4770

There's my rather lengthy PokeMMO blog. You can tell me what you think of it in the blog's comment thingy.

Great stuff man. I'd be keen to jump on board.

Squiggy said:
Diablo 3. Enough said.

YES! awe man i loved diablo, i spent a whole summer playing it one year, it was awesome. i should fire up LOD for old times sake now!

- Viewtiful Joe 3 for Wii with co-op

- A Mario Kart game with airplanes as well as karts and motorbikes.

- A compilation pack of every single Zork and Enchanter game on two disks (one for Zork and another for Enchanter), with graphic point-and-click remakes of the original three Zork games as bonuses (or for people who don't have the imagination to picture the Great Underground Empire in their heads).

Tyrranis said:
OK, we all have our wishlist for games. Some are actually in the works *cough*Portal 2*cough*, whilst others remain as just ideas.

Let's hear those ideas.

Me and my older brother have been talking, and we have two ideas that would be really cool.

The first is a game I'd call Cleansweep. Essentially, you play as a cleaning robot in the-'50s-version-of-the-future where robots are poised to take over the world. YOu choose whether you want to kill all humanity and help your robot bretherin, or work alongside your creators and defend them from the rogue 'bots.

The second can be described easily as 'Large scale Dead Rising in MMO form'. You're in a city with other humans. There are zombies. You must defend yourself, whilst also gathering supplies and stuff in order to survive. It's a sandbox MMO, where you don't get any quests, you don't have guilds, you're just surviving either on your own or alongside other people. There are no designated safe areas, which means that you must either create your own safe place from the zombies or join up with a group of human survivors and stay in their safe area.
Airgear were you have 2 modes skyking mode (follows the anime and manga) and a mode for just building a team and making your way up the trapiam..
and also Blackcat( not the shitty superhero i mean the anime)

and i guess a pokemon game were you control the pokemon in 3rd person after you call them out and one button can be one move another can be another you know..?

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
thetank said:
Squiggy said:

*pants heavily*

Zoids sucks though. I'm still waiting for the next good Mechwarrior game. Those idiots at microsoft have been sitting on a gold mine with the Battletech games and they haven't done s***. It's insulting.
zoids would probably be an okish game i guess(just not on the gba cause that one sucked).

Scroll, adding plus 10 to all consecutive posts?

Going once, going twice, going three times...

Skullreaper, you win.

I really don't feel like writing a damn essay, so let me give you the short version.

A zombie game that plays like an Elder Scrolls game. There is a plot, it's open-ended, as in there's a whole city to explore, there's many characters to meet (good and bad), you can grow in skill, and the action is a cross of the fierce hand-to-hand combat of Condemned and the gunplay of Mafia. I say Mafia because saying COD or Rainbox Six would be too extravagant, I'm just shooting zombies here, and I recall Mafia's gunplay was very simplified and satisfying.

Take that online, and you have one addicting game. But it'd be just as awesome offline. But that'll probably never happen, and be done well.

I wish NEOSTEAM will have its english version (coz im playing on korean server)
but i heard a new that it will have english version this april (i hope so), i cant wait to play this..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle