Games you wish somebody would make

used44 said:
I was really excited about the game for a long, long while. Then, over time, I sort of forgot about it, lost in the highs and lows of other Xbox games. Then, one day, I just sort of realized that it had never been released. So I think my pain was even greater than yours.
My friend actually introduced me to it and I used to check the updates for it on gamespot. Then one day, long after I had first heard of it, it was cancelled.

I'd liek to see a game where you are a serial killer being hunted by the police, all you ahve to do is pick your person out, stalk them, find the best place to kill the mand do it with leaving no evidence and not getting caught then moving onto your next target:) sickehh

A game where you play as an existentialist, fatalistic French writer dealing with a drug problem.
Quick! Press A to overdose... OVERDOSE!

Honestly though, I would maybe like to see a game where the "character" is just a disembodied spirit thing that you control and the main goal is to join the mind and body of various people, inhibitting their life as you're waiting for a time to start your own. So there's really practically infinite means to have characters and play styles and such. The goal is to eventually, through those people you interact with and the actions you can have them do, create a society, be it in a small community or globally that you would like to live if you actually existed and then find a couple of people that you would most like to be the progeny of and create all circumstances correct for them to date and mate and marry so you can enter that child they produce in the womb before it gets a different soul and there, you win.
You're a human baby in your perfect human world!

But, truly, that idea is too insane to ever have anyone but myself to be interested in. :(

Yokiro said:
A game where you play as an existentialist, fatalistic French writer dealing with a drug problem.

Honestly though, I would maybe like to see a game where the "character" is just a disembodied spirit thing that you control and the main goal is to join the mind and body of various people, inhibitting their life as you're waiting for a time to start your own. So there's really practically infinite means to have characters and play styles and such. The goal is to eventually, through those people you interact with and the actions you can have them do, create a society, be it in a small community or globally that you would like to live if you actually existed and then find a couple of people that you would most like to be the progeny of and create all circumstances correct for them to date and mate and marry so you can enter that child they produce in the womb before it gets a different soul and there, you win.

But, truly, that idea is too insane to ever have anyone but myself to be interested in. :(

Good idea for a movie. It's a bit "Being John Malkovich" though, don't you think?

thetank said:
Yokiro said:

Good idea for a movie. It's a bit "Being John Malkovich" though, don't you think?

I haven't seen "Being John Malkovich" yet, but from what I know, portal into his brain and all, yeah, I can definetely see that, but I was thinking "Rosemary's Baby" when I said the getting a body in a semi-manipulated union thing just because it seems a bit creepy. (And I just researched the movie and found out that there's apparently a few references to Rosemary's Baby in Being John Malkovich.... weird....) But you're right, if only I was around sooner I could totally make it into a movie and completely not feel like I'd have to note unintentional references to an already popular movie.
But, if it was a game, it'd seem practically original though because people would just be like, "Wha?"

Kind of makes me want to write stuff more it though...

A game I know I really, really want to see, but I know almost for fact that Activision will never do it:

A revival of the Zork series. Grand Inquisitor was the very last Zork game, but it was meant to be the first in the Magic Trilogy of Zork. Well, at this point trying to continue the Trilogy would make for a game that doesn't feel right.

But seriously, Zork was one of the best Adventure series ever. Hell, it was one of the first, if not THE first. Zork I'd say was a series greater than Myst. May not have been mind-blowingly difficult like Myst, but Myst probably wouldn't even exist if Zork never came to be.

Oh, another game I want to see but I know I probably won't --

A super-spiffed-up collector's re-release of Zelda: Twilight Princess, with the following features:

-Improved textures
-More combat moves for Wolf Link to mirror the sword attacks Link learns
-A Magic Bar and a few useful magic abilities, along with switching the Magic Armor to it instead of your rupees (man that armor must be hell for Hyrule's economy...)
-Expanding dungeons, meaning, the first parts you clear are only the beginning, more, new parts of the dungeon can be accessible as you acquire new weapons from later in the game, so you can actually make practical use of the items you get after their dungeons are through or their place in the story is done. I'm looking at YOU, dual Clawshots, Gale Boomerang and the Dominion Rod... At least the Ball and Chain was somewhat useful in combat.

-Harder boss battles

-FLIP THE GAME BACK OVER. Twilight Princess's Hyrule was designed to be aligned for the most part with Ocarina of Time's Hyrule, and a lot of that was discarded when the game was flipped over. And I really don't mind playing the game with Link left handed despite my flicking the Wiimote in my right. Not to mention all the Hylian script has to be read backwards, which is silly because the Hylian script in Twilight Princess was the first version of Hylian to be based on English rather than Japanese, and what does Nintendo do? They flip it over!

This is more of a rant than anything, but it is genuinely stuff I'd like to see if Nintendo were to re-release an improved Twilight Princess.

Knights of the Old Republic III, and it has to be better than the first one. But it could be set sometime after the events in I and II, and perhaps it could be set in the time of the Sith War, with Naga Sadow and Ludo Kresh. Or the time period with Nomi Sunrider.

How about a game called ISRAEL vs. PALESTINIANS.

It would be alot like Battlefield 2. The Israelis get their funding from misaprporiated American tax dollars while the Palestinians get theirs from Iran, Iraq and Pakistan.

The Israeli's have superior technology while the Palestinians rely on low end tech - including rocks - and anti-American, anti-Zionist sentiment.

BigTruckSeries said:
How about a game called ISRAEL vs. PALESTINIANS.

It would be alot like Battlefield 2. The Israelis get their funding from misaprporiated American tax dollars while the Palestinians get theirs from Iran, Iraq and Pakistan.

The Israeli's have superior technology while the Palestinians rely on low end tech - including rocks - and anti-American, anti-Zionist sentiment.
you figured out the plot for CoD6.
nice :p

I will love to see another Legacy Of Kain game...a prequel about the Vampire Clans, when they where not all corrupted like In Soul Reaver...I will love it from the time they served Kain and the end could be Razie's Evolution

A fucking Rugby game for the 360, a good one too that follows the League, World Cup and Six Nations packaged into one glorious disc.

There was a great NES game that I think deserves a sequel with today graphics, I'm talking about "Wizards & Warriors", there 2 NES sequels but not as good as the 1st game, if there is any other sequel now let me know and for what console

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod