Game worlds you would actually want to live in.

I'd hate to bring up the Alice in Wonderland theory again but Super Mario's World is much like a drug trip. Eat Mushrooms, grow big, and then explore crazy levels and cooky bad guys.

So if I was on some magical mushroom adventure I would like to travel to the DOA beach volley ball universe and rub lotion on Katsu.... uh, actually forget I said anything.

Longo_2_guns said:
Balamb Garden would be cool, but it is basically a giant boot camp school.

However, just living in Balamb would be pretty sweet. Or in Esther.

Esthar would be ace, I'd ride those crafts that made funny noises all day.

ANOTHER ONE. The original Jak & Daxter world, even though the new on isn't bad either. I'd just love to be able to run around charged with blue eco.

Isle Besaid - Final Fantasy X

This place stole my heart because of its music. So tranquil and peaceful.

Legend of Zelda - The Windwaker

What can I say, I'm a sucker for Islands and I'd love to live on the Island where you start of your adventure, it was quite a lovely sight. :)

I'd put in a stake for land in Vvardenfell any day. Think about it: getting wasted on moon sugar and skooma then flirting it up with those lovely elven ladies? Sweet merciful crap, I'm there! Plus, I could give the ol' one two to those bloody imperial guards. Criminal scum my ass...

letusprey said:
Man, most of these places you guys pick don't have any video games...You would all die of withdraw in a week....
Jesus, you're right. How about some of those arcade machines in San Andreas?? That's the shit. I spent 4 hours playing the space one yesterday.

Plus, living a life where you can just drive maniacally and shoot people out of your hovercraft would be freakin' legit.

letusprey said:
tron.

Or any of the GTA worlds, do whatever you want, make a s*** ton of money doing it, if you run from the police they leave you alone next time they see you, if you get caught you just pay a little money out of the 100 million + you have. If you get in a forty car pileup and a boat lands on your head you can just go to the hospital for a day. etc. etc. etc.

keepithowitis said:
letusprey said:
Man, most of these places you guys pick don't have any video games...You would all die of withdraw in a week....
Jesus, you're right. How about some of those arcade machines in San Andreas?? That's the s***. I spent 4 hours playing the space one yesterday.

Plus, living a life where you can just drive maniacally and shoot people out of your hovercraft would be freakin' legit.

How about Sera in Gears of War? I mean mind you we would have to watchout for sinkholes, but the only disease i see in it was rustlung

Maria had it comin'. Cause she was a woman! mhuhuwhahaha!
And if my mom is reading this post, no i'm not sexist, mom! a joke!

And actually, i won't mind living in the warcraft world. That is warcraft 2. You know, before that whole Half-naked night elves thingy and demons appearing out of nowhere. Just classic orc vs human world!

Lien said:
Maria had it comin'. Cause she was a woman! mhuhuwhahaha!
And if my mom is reading this post, no i'm not sexist, mom! a joke!

And actually, i won't mind living in the warcraft world. That is warcraft 2. You know, before that whole Half-naked night elves thingy and demons appearing out of nowhere. Just classic orc vs human world!

I have nothing against demons, and especially nothing against "half-naked Night elves"

Seriously. All Asaris want to do is fuck.

And you guys suggesting Sera are retarded. Gears of War is set in one of the lamest game worlds ever created.

used44 said:
And you guys suggesting Sera are retarded. Gears of War is set in one of the lamest game worlds ever created.
it's just like earth, but without any sunlight or history or intelligent uses of technology, or intelligence period.

Longo_2_guns said:
used44 said:
it's just like earth, but without any sunlight or history or intelligent uses of technology, or intelligence period.
....I just got the urge to watch Gears of Awesome again, and I think I will.

Yeah. I'd totally go for Cyrodil in Oblivion. That place really captivated me. It was awesome. Spent so many hours in that game just riding a horse exploring the countryside.

Vacation or retirement would definately be over on the Besaid island from Final Fantasy X. That's like, such a beautiful and peaceful place. Very well designed!

The Jedi temple on Yavin IV from Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast would be kind of cool. That's a really peaceful and nicely designed place, and hey technology! Until it gets attacked by like, the Empire or something... >_>

I kinda liked the Delfino Plaza in Super Mario: Sunshine (even though the game wasn't that great) - that'd be a nice alternative to Besaid for a little while... but Besaid would be cooler. >_>

I guess that's it? :p

Master_Craig said:
The Jedi temple on Yavin IV from Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast would be kind of cool. That's a really peaceful and nicely designed place, and hey technology! Until it gets attacked by like, the Empire or something... >_>
Too bad it was destroyed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod