Doritos

51it1ooCVDL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

F*** off all of you! GARLIC SHRIMP FTW!
WE CAN"T BE STOP! WE WON'T STOP!

I remember when i was in guatemala, the doritos had all these cool different flavors and they came with spiderman pogs.

awwwyeah

Sweet Chili Heat? The fuck...?

I've tried other goofy Dorito's and they all gross. As far as I'm concerned, the only Dorito's that exist are Cool Ranch, Nacho Cheese, and Spicy Nacho.

used44 said:
Sweet Chili Heat? The fuck...?

I've tried other goofy Dorito's and they all gross. As far as I'm concerned, the only Dorito's that exist are Cool Ranch, Nacho Cheese, and Spicy Nacho.

have you not tried sweet chili heat? if not, dont knock them, theyre amazing.

cool ranch are also very good

Oooh, EXOTIC!

On the topic of chips you find in the health food aisle, I love me some Stacy's Naked pita chips and also the kettle chips that I think are just branded Kettle Chips. Salt and Pepper are the best, followed by New York Cheddar.

Ohhhhhh kettle chips. Or, I mean, "kettle chips," or whatever. I never used to like them, and I thought they were a horrible experiment gone wrong (what did I know, I only ate plain ruffles and really really old Old Dutch chips in a box), but that's all changed now. I welcome the effortful crunches.

Pita chips are meh. I thought I would like them more than I do. I just find them difficult to eat.

As for exotic... I hate it when people use that term like that. Based on that alone, I'm condemning them. I have had [non-potato] vegetable chips, though, and they're neat. There are also have those vegetable puff chips/straws, too, which I find to be too salty.

Back to Doritos, I'm remembering now that it's always been the Cool Ranch kind that I've had. I don't remember any of these other ones. I may have to go on a hunt for the Sweet Chili Heat variety, now. For Sunday!

figured i'd let u know this topic inspired me to go out and buy a bag of sweet chili heat, something i haven't done in almost 4 years.

hopefully there is a chance doritos will see this and give you a free lifetime supply.

good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod