Doritos

WickedLiquid

Regular
Some Doritos are amazing like Sweet Chili Heat while others are seriously screwed up like Chili Cheese Lime. Which Doritos do you enjoy the most? Also what goes best with Doritios? And isn't Doritos the perfect snack for anytime day or night?

This thread has been brought to you by Ruffles
RUFFLES_Original_Potato_Chips.gif

Love me some original, so i can melt some cheese on top and lay down next to them on my bed while things get hot and heavy until eventually i've even licked it clean and dry and...

The fuck was i talking about again?

Oh, that's right, DORITOS. Fuck yeah, tasty all the time. I've spent like a weeks pay on doriftos so far. Just can't get enough of that sweet rubber taste and smell.

Sorry, i've been drinking.
Also, check out my sig.

Green_Lantern said:
I don't care for potato chips...

Now tortilla chips on the other hand, yummmmmmmmm.

aren't doritos tortillas with cheese on them?

i'm no chip connoisseur either, don't ever eat them really unless my girlfriend gets them.

plain ruffles with the ruffles onion dip, and plain tortillas with ruffles cheese dip are also incredibly awesome.

intoTheRain said:
Green_Lantern said:
I don't care for potato chips...

Now tortilla chips on the other hand, yummmmmmmmm.

aren't doritos tortillas with cheese on them?

i'm no chip connoisseur either, don't ever eat them really unless my girlfriend gets them.

plain ruffles with the ruffles onion dip, and plain tortillas with ruffles cheese dip are also incredibly awesome.

Yeah they are, I just got thrown off with the Ruffles picture

The Cool Ranch doritos are pretty tasty though. And I guess original Ruffles can be good with the right dip.

Has anyone tried Terra Vegetable Chips at all? Cause those are really good too.

OH MY GOD I LOVE RUFFLES!!!
They have ridges!
ridges_M.jpg

---
Actually, I don't eat chips much anymore. Don't get me wrong -- I'll still eat 'em, all kinds (and mostly all flavors)! I just don't buy any. Plain corn tortilla chips are a separate entity, however, and I do eat those. With corn and black bean salsa. Also, Sun Chips. ^5, Bret.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Not much of a chip guy. If I do eat chips, they're plain Sun Chips or corn tortilla chips with salsa.

Sun Chips! Love the original, though very few places sell it near where I live.
And the classic Nacho Cheese gets my vote.

intoTheRain said:
plain ruffles with the ruffles onion dip

This.

But yeah, I don't eat any chips except for tortilla chips with some nice salsa and cream cheese. Or perhaps some guacamole.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod