Dead Space

This game always reminds me of the movie Event Horizon, but im not going to buy it. My nerves can't stand horror games.

There's already DLC out on the PS3 store. I dunno about marketplace. Regardless, the game looks good.

I'll be getting it for the PC. :) I just feel more comfortable playing shooter games with a mouse. :D Although they are becoming better and better for consoles though.

I just hope it is true what they said that the Necromorphs will morph into different beings so you'll never face the same thing over and over again. :D

MattAY said:
That looks amazing. Shame I dont own a freaking PS3
360 game too.

I'm pretty excited about it. Kinda worried about the lack of a quick turnaround button. It's kind of a bummer that you can't take your Isaac to a higher difficulty level. Playing through the same difficulty level with an overpowered character seems kind of pointless. Guess the launch suits are there to help offset the challenge of the higher difficulty modes.

http://kotaku.com/5057428/dead-space-gold-platform-exclusive-suits-for-launch-players

Having armor that's better than the best armor you can buy from the start + not having to spend credits on buying said suits FTW.

Besides that though, I'm very much looking forward to its release.

I only wish I had a 5.1 sound system to completely scare myself to death. I'll probably be playing this one with one of my roommates tucked in under the sheets next to me. Next weekend hopefully, this shit is going down.

used44 said:
Has anyone read the prequel comics yet?
I did. They were fairly awesome and appropriately grim. What'd you think of them?

I'm wondering if any of those characters will be referenced in the vidlogs that you find laying around on the ship.

n00b_f00 said:
used44 said:
Has anyone read the prequel comics yet?
I did. They were fairly awesome and appropriately grim. What'd you think of them?

I'm wondering if any of those characters will be referenced in the vidlogs that you find laying around on the ship.

Oh, I haven't read them yet but I need to. Good to hear that you enjoyed them.

I thought the prequel comics present on xbl were a really cool way to introduce the game and got me interested. I'm probably going to rent the movie too after I beat the game.

I'm going out to buy it today, I wanted the Limited Ultimate Edition which cost 150 dollars but I waited too long and all thousand of them sold out due to their awesomeness, and I also waited too long even to get the Gamestop preorder which came with the artbook and free in-game suit because I didn't have a credit card yet. :(
Oh well! :D I sure hope it's amazing, because I hardly ever buy games without hearing from friends first, but I've wanted this game too long to wait any more.

Anyone know the differences between the PS3 version and 360 version. I heard there were significant differences but not sure if that's true.

Well, I went to Gamestop, Game Crazy, and Walmart, none of them had it, and weren't getting it anytime soon. I hate living in FuckAllTown USA.

Good thing I live in desolate Slovenia ... got one gameshop here that gets the better titles usualy on time and noone here knows about them. Quite funny to see that in some parts of America they are sold out but I can decide on which is the cleaner one to pick. :p :D

Definetely buying this game, have read the comics which are awesome and will most likely order the movie. :D Trailer looks damn good!

Yeah, I went to pick this up after work and all I could find was Saints Row 2(haha). I guess I'll have to check back tomorrow. So now I'm just going to sulk and finally start Brothers In Arms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133