THE WALKING DEAD

WickedLiquid said:
Stupid laptop, killing my GR fun again and again.
We'll just do a special episode with you and me where we talk about the final episode of The Office :p

Back on Walking Dead though, I'm wondering if my entertainment in the Telltale series will translate to the TV show. Any input there before I dive in on Netflix?

tv show had a really rough transition from the first seasons into the current season. My friend who reads the comics says they went slightly off of what the comics did during that rough period and have now returned to how they were in the current season.

No I didn't read your spoilers. If people take the time to make them, I avoid them.

Just finished 4 and it's off to bed. I had a crazy fever dream about the Walking Dead last night. Let's hope I don't have another.

And as much as I'd love to...the podcast is right in the middle of work.

4 was exhausting. I remember thinking "holy crap am I ever going to be done with this episode?"

Episode 5 went by in a blink. Hurry up and finish so we can talk BRETTTTT. I've got beers and I need to drink them and then come on the forums :)

Hahaha, on top of that! You should really just have us working folk pre-record snippets to litter into the working podcast. Make it happen.

Episode 4 was awesome, Molly is the bestest.

Only part that dragged was burying that kid. It just slowed the game down to a snail's pace. Although it did make for a good jump scare.

As for the TV show season 1 is amazing. Season 2 has some great episodes but there are also some very slow episodes where nothing really happens and it drags. And so far season 3 has been WHAAAAAT THE FAAACK!!!!! ZOMG DID YOU SEE THAT????

Yeah I feel like much of the game is predictable. I mean zombie scenarios have been done to death, but what Telltale throws the player a curveball, Holy Fuck look out because it's coming for your head.

Seriously, GL, when you get through ep 3, give us your reaction.

Green_Lantern said:
Just finished part 2...Totally saw the dairy farm from a mile away...

And if Nintendo could've gotten it's aroma creator off the ground...you would've smelt it from a mile away.

Finished it. I'll be back tonight to leave my full thoughts. But for the moment I'll just say that the biggest surprise for me was Larry's death. I thought it was a moral decision:save that awnry old butthole or let him die. So I'm all, "let's save him" and then out of left field Kenny rock-blocks the old fart. (Rock salt that is.) That killed me. From that point on, I was dead inside.

Also, Molly is dumb and you're dumb for liking her. Did she give you sound advice like Chuck, or supplies like Mark...or his LEGS like Mark. Don't be distracted by Altair...I mean Molly.

At the heart of it all, in many stories the addage goes, you're always the hero in your own story. But in post-apocolyptic stories, it should go...you're never the villain in your story. Everybody's just doing their best to stay alive and they never see there actions as purely evil.

Molly hater.... *episode 4 spoilers*ok I forgot in the beginning she's a total bitch and abandons Lee, Clem and Kenny in the alley. But she does end up saving them. Plus she's a lone wolf badass ninja chick who nicknames her hook Gilda, all pros in my book. When she left I chose the option "you should come with us". And I also loved Chuck, when he offered me a drink I accepted.

Also, when you people say "I saw the dairy farm from a mile away" at what point did you mean exactly? *episode 2 spoilers* At first I thought something was odd with that crazy woman with the crossbow. I let her talk because I wanted to know how she got Clem's hat. But the more she went on, the more it looked like the dairy folk weren't so nice. Then I knew something was up when Lee was trying to get into the barn. There was no way of knowing Mark was getting his legs chopped off at that point since they took Mark into the house, not the barn. I knew something was fishy, and I had a feeling Mark was dead. But I still didn't expect Cannibalism. My guess was they fed him to walkers who were originally family members. Like I said, lotto numbers guys, predict the future for me.

Remember when we all just typed in black? Those were the days...

In before BR1NG BLACK BAK!!

In all seriousness, I need to buy this and play it.

The worst part of censorship is â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“

You didnt see aanythiiing.... - MattAY

:Edit: Thank you good sir.

Done with episode 3....Considering it's part of my job, I could've started that locomotive without the silly instructions. And having it move with the reverser still centered? Totally unbelievable!

Really though, all this game seems to be coming down to is choosing between one person and another. I'm having a hard time believing that your choices REALLY matter that much. I mean if you choose to do one thing the other person will resent you for it and vice versa. There's no one decision where the person on the short end of the stick will understand your reasoning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod