THE WALKING DEAD

First episode 3 made me
tumblr_mbgm5l5lNL1r7f6g0.gif

tumblr_mcwisxIyab1rphszm.gif

Now that I've had time.
tumblr_lwgv36HjvC1qds2p0.gif

Damnit why did I make such a attachment to a person :(

Oh, it's hardly hard to predict the different things that will happen. Sometimes, it's frustrating when you look at your options, but...meh. How would my brain react in a zombie movie? And don't say deliciously.

I honestly thought I screwed up big time and was like "ok on my next playthrough I'm going to make sure I talk Lilly into shooting Ben instead AND I shoot that damn zombie on top of Duck much faster so I can save him" But it IS a horror game and episode 4 feels a little less depressing, but still intense.

Best part of the game though?

When you start walking into the crowd of zombies and just butcher knife em in the head. You're cutting down all these zombies and the music kicks in, until finally you realize they're not even coming at you, you can do this as you please, so you just go into overdrive. I just kept slicing all these zombies.

Easily my favorite part in the game.

Hey Dan, did you take the supplies out of that abandoned car? I did. And when you find out who the twist villian was I was like "OH FUCK".

I didn't take it. I played it safe through that episode as best I could. Honestly, I guessed where it was going with the exception of Duck and Carley, but after Duck I was sure of how the ending would go.

Basically when they were like "we've got plenty of food," I'm like, well fuck, they're eating people. As far as the end goes I thought that's what would have to happen between me and Clementine.

I'd be down, but the only way I can voice chat right now is through my PS3 since my laptop has some sneaky virus on it that I've yet to find :(

Also, let me know what the lotto numbers are next week will ya?

*excuses self from topic to avoid spoilers*

Damn why am I slow at playing games.

Due to scheduling Alex and I are recording tomorrow morning, aiming to get on the phone and begin recording between 9:30 and 10 PST. If you're available then, please send me a PM with your skype username. If you're playing the game or just finished, look for the episode on Monday!

Shoot I have take my father to a dentist appointment and then I have one a hour later around that time. Best of wishes though to those who get on :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod