The Walking Dead: Season Two & The Wolf Among Us [OT]

Finished episode 3 of TWD and this season is definitely getting better and better. I'm glad I got the season pass because at first I was thinking TWD was a one trick pony.

It went from a disappointing first episode (episode 1 spoilers) I'm still not cool about Omid and the dog scene... to a shocking and fantastic second episode to an even better third episode.

Oh and Brett (episode 3 spoilers) I know you have a hatred for Kenny but I always seem to have a love/hate thing for the guy. He has been a real dick in thr past, but he's usually the lesser of two evils. And after everything in the first season up to now he feels (to me) like all Clem has left of her family. But seeing Carver get his face beat in like that was messed up, reminded me of when Kenny killed the old guy back in season 1. He definitely is a little bit of a sociopath.

This ending just kinda spilled out on the floor. It felt so disjointed. There were some sad moments in this episode. But some of it felt super contrived and I hate when of the three choices for dialogue not a single damn one comes close to how I feel like #MyClementine would react.

Yeah, the ending felt a bit... rushed? But the season as a whole was great. I'm probably the only one who thinks Clementine is more bad ass than those Gears of War pussies.

I still need to play Season 2. Haven't touched it yet. But I need to play the DLC that's set between 1 and 2.

I heard that choices made in Season 1 can affect the DLC in a way, and choices made in the DLC can affect Season 2. Is this correct?

Yes, although it's very subtle.

I'm curious to know what everyone chose in episode 5. For me, I had to shoot Kenny. But the choice was not easy, not by a long shot. Since I was under the impression Jane sacrificed the baby I was essentially on team Kenny. But I was fooled when the options came up. The choice was to shoot Kenny, not kill Kenny, so I was under the impression that I could keep Kenny alive. But I was playing The Walking Dead so I dunno wtf I was thinking. After I realized the baby was alive I scolded Jane but in the end I forgave her since I had a friggin baby to take care of. Then I let the family in because after all that I was too emotionally drained to be that cold.

I'm wondering did anyone let Jane die? If so do you go to Wellington with Kenny instead? And is there any way to reunite with Christa if you choose this option?

Luke getting killed off like that sucked. But the best part of episode 5? Lee flashback.

Overall I agree the episode felt disjointed. It all sort of fell apart at the end there.

I rewound and played all three. And this is a known spoilers topic. Sooooo. Wicked do what you did but don't forgive. Saddest ending.

:Spoils::I chose to defend Kenny, Jane knew she was purposefully trying to get Kenny in a life or death situation. In the end we made it to wellington and Kenny begged them to at least take in clementine and the baby. I chose to leave Kenny to safely raise the baby. Kenny could finally rest easy knowing the ones he love are safe.:Spoils:

I enjoyed my specific ending compared to the others. My girlfriend killed kenny and was disappointed with her ending.

The final call was tough. In the end, I took my call from the flashback. I think Kenny is a dick. He's a hothead, but Lee makes a good point. It was the scene at the cabin that did it for me. It was how emotional he got seeing his original group.

That being said, letting him get killed and helping him find solace also felt good. An jane is a jerk. She showed how much of a monster she was equally in that last scene.

I really hoped that Nick was going to become Clem's new counterpart. It felt like everything was moving towards that. Him saving me in the lake water was a hard scene.

Went back and played some of Season 1 and I realized that the original group was just as stupid as this one.

Yeah after thinking it over Jane was worse than Kenny. Also Bonnie was just a horrible person. And what really grinds my gears was she my least favorite character in 400 Days. I would have preferred they used any of the other ones.

...then again main characters either die or are ass-hats so maybe it's better this way lol.

Finished The Wolf Among Us last night and was quite satisfied with the way the story unfolded. Made me very interested in picking up some of the Fables comic.

Having watched my wife play through most of Season 2 of TWD, we were both struck by how dependent upon Clem EVERYONE seemed to be. It got to the point my wife kept speaking for everyone, "Save us, Jesus-child!"

Which just further shows how frickin' stupid everyone was if they were that reliant on a little girl. Not to downplay Clem's competency or anything, the girl is tough as nails, but with how stupid and helpless most of the other people in the game appeared, it's amazing they lived long enough for Clem to encounter them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle