Walking dead season 2

Sourdeez

Regular
“The current estimated release window for Season Two of The Walking Dead is for Fall of ‘this’ year (2013), and not ‘next’ year (2014) as has been reported after a recent interview. We apologize for any confusion and thank you and all of our fans for your continued excitement for the series!â€

No thanks. Video Games are supposed to give you the satisfaction of completion, not an overwhelming amount of sever depression.

Wes said:
No thanks. Video Games are supposed to give you the satisfaction of completion, not an overwhelming amount of sever depression.
You must not have played Nier, where you get both.

No Longo I haven't played every game made. My point is even games that are sad usually have multiple endings where the depressing ending is seen as the "bad" or "failed" ending.

And I'm just saying that just because a game is sad doesn't mean that it's bad or failed, and that depression in games can instead be very good. So it's really hard to get down on a game about death, societal collapse, and the end of the world for being sad.

More walking dead? Sign me up. I know they've learned a lot from season one.

If they can throw some more actual gameplay into it on top of all the storytelling then it could be something very special. Less '90s point-and-click adventure game and more survival horror please! Does anyone know if it's still going to be released episodically?

LawnGnome said:
If they can throw some more actual gameplay into it on top of all the storytelling then it could be something very special. Less '90s point-and-click adventure game and more survival horror please! Does anyone know if it's still going to be released episodically?

I doubt this will happen because Telltale Games' roots are in '90s point and click adventure games. Of course, if you want survival horror and action, there's always DayZ.

Honestly, I liked it that way. There are enough run-n-gun zombie games. The Walking Dead show and comics are a lot less about braining the undead than one would think.

I actually want less gameplay from Season 2. The gameplay segments (specifically shooting) were balls. Maybe they would have worked better on iPad, but playing it on consoles was really not intuitive. Moving the right stick as the screen moved, etc.

Less shooting, more puzzles. All puzzles or sequences in season 1 were too linear and too easy.

Yeah, if they can't make the gameplay actually fun then I'd rather see them go completely choose-your-own-adventure. I just hated how in Season 1 they would take a break from the compelling story to make you go on a boring scavenger hunt or hand out energy bars.

I'm totally into the scavenger hunts, and the walking and talking. Just not so much the first person shooting stuff they did.

And a lot of those things like the food rationing were more set pieces for the narrative.

Not trying to crap on you, LG. I think we kind of want different games. That being said isn't there a different WD game with everyone's fav redneck coming out?

Season 2! Aw yeah.

I loved Season 1, it was an incredible game.

I heard they were making DLC for Season 1, before Season 2... which doesn't make much sense to me, but okay.

I am super stoked for season 2. The Walking Dead was the most intense and emotionally engaging horror game I've played since Silent Hill 2. I still remember choking out the stranger at the end of the game screaming "YOU CAN'T TAKE MY CLEMENTINE!".

And then... that's when we discovered they were making a first person shooter with cover base shooting....

Still gonna get it anyway! Hope we know what happen to Clem!

Lien said:
And then... that's when we discovered they were making a first person shooter with cover base shooting....

Still gonna get it anyway! Hope we know what happen to Clem!

Survival Instinct is a completely different game and nothing to do with the Telltale version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod