Walking dead season 2

The FPS Walking Dead Game is said to not be much of a shooter at all. Which isn't exactly a new thing but I would assume this game isn't as story driven as the TellTale version unless they purposely want to shoot themselves in the foot.

It's also been said many times the epilogue in season 1 sets up season 2 so we'll indeed find out what the hell happened. I'm still convinced the two strangers were Omid and Christa but we'll see.

I agree WickedLiquid, in regards to both the ending of The Walking Dead: Season 1 and this new FPS game, "Survival Instinct".

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, I am intrigiued by this. Very little has been said about the game online and it launches this week and I haven't seen a single review yet.

I'd like to play it as I love The Walking Dead and I'm a sucker for the undead zombie genre, but I'm a little worried. The recent Aliens: Colonial Marines was released upon us suddenly and surprisingly (especially here in Australia, we got it early) and there wasn't a review for it for a while. I bought it on a whim and well, it turned out to be a real crap game, despite my original thoughts on it.

Yeah something just feels off about it. The gameplay I've seen didn't actually look like gameplay though.

I had a browse on the Interwebz just before, there's a few reviews up for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.

Metacritic has tallied the game up to have a 5/10 out of reviews so far. I've checked out a few reviews, it's scoring like... 3 or 4 out of 10. So uh, I guess it's safe to assume that Survival Instinct probably isn't a very good game.

I watched a bit of gameplay and it looks pretty generic. It reminds me a lot of Call of Duty: Zombies. Apparently some of the nit picks of the game is that it's very repetitive, it's glitchy, graphics aren't very good at all (I agree on that part) and the gameplay feels very generic.

I'm disappointed - but not surprised. Bring on Season 2 by Telltale Games. :)

Yeah games based off TV shows and movies tend to follow a pattern of being terrible. They can't all be Goldeneye.

Just an FYI, FPS Walking Dead is based off the show, TellTale version is based off the comic. Although it became it's own thing once Glenn and Lilly left to follow their canon story in the comics.

Oh yeah, I knew that. Telltale Games' The Walking Dead being based off the comic (hence the cel shaded comical graphics) and the shooter, Survival Instinct, serving as a "prequel" to the TV series.

And that's right, most movie/TV licensed show games really do suck... only a few exceptions exist.

We're talking about the very end Brett where after Meadow is done parking, she runs into the diner, Tony Soprano looks up and... ???

Obviously they were
charlie-desmond.jpg

Comic-Con: Clementine Will Be in Walking Dead Game Season 2

According to the panel, Clementine “will definitely be a part ofâ€

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod