Dark Souls

Great Combustion is the best pyro spell IMO....I wish I has just bought like 4 or 5 of those to roll through the game with. Would have been easy mode to the max.

Yeah, Great Combustion is great. I took down Pinwheel in four shots of it. I need Sanctus, so I can couple it with Power Within to become unstoppable.

Nah, magic is pretty easy. Besides the most basic stuff, get the residents key so you can free the first teacher from lower undead burg.

I have been waiting for almost an hour and a half to be summoned, and I have 3 friends playing DS right now. This some BULLLL SHIT

Are you in Way of the White/Princess Guard/Warriors of the Sun?

Also, the way they did the summoning is a bit finicky. If you want to be summoned by a stranger, put your sign at the bonfire. If you want to be summoned by a friend... good luck.

Heh, well I mentioned that I had friends playing to express my desire for a better co-op system. On one hand, I like the idea of "wandering hopelessly and summoning help from other hopeless souls" but on the other hand, it's rather irritating when I'm not even sure if there are other people even playing the game(besides checking my friends list) or if there are people near my soul level, yadda yadda.

I've been with the Sun Bro's for pretty much the entire game. I'm currently next to Seath's dungeon. I was trying to tackle him on my own, but he kept beating me with his tail and now I'm running out of flasks. I think I will go place my summon sign back at the Duke's Archives and try your suggestion

EDIT: I always rate comments in the area I am wanting to be summoned.. to grab people's attention and let them know I'm around.

tumblr_lz813h2WpQ1rnpqyeo1_500.gif

Typical PvP

I just picked this up the other day. Made it out of the asylum, now working my way up some castle or something like that?

Playing as a knight. Cool, so far.

Alright, I need a little help!

I'm a level 60 Warrior, still using standard armor and longsword (both have been heavily upgraded, longsword is lightning enchanted now. I retrieved the Lordvessel, but am unsure of where I should venture off to next.

I'm kind of mucking about in the Darkroot Garden, I killed the giant kitty cats, now I'm playing around near the door of Astoria. Is this a good area for me to be at this level, or should I be elsewhere?

I keep trying to get through, but I need help, and every time I reverse hollowing, some dipwad invades my world.

BTW, Blighttown sucked ass, and I have no intention of EVER returning through there unless mandatory.

Triple post, but figured since I'm late to the party I'd still share my progress.

Level 91 with my warrior now, just killed Seath. Already got the soul from the Bed of Chaos. I'm thinking I'm going for Nito next, then I'll head down to New Londo.

Longo_2_guns said:
91? That's pretty high, but whatever. What gear are you using?

Really? I figured it was on par with where I should be. Not to mention with all the souls I've lost from dying, I could've been about 6-7 levels higher.

For gear I've got a standard longbow upgraded to lightning, the dragonslayer great bow, a longsword +10, a flame longsword +8, and heavily upgraded pyromancy flame. Silver knight shield +3.

I'm using the Black Tarkus Armor, chest piece fully upgraded, rest is stock.

I mean, it's not that it's a bad thing to be up high, as long as you're able to take care of yourself. And you may want to look into upgrading your sword, either to +15 or to lightning. Lightning is a bit cheap and not always effective, but it gets the job done, while +15 does high damage and can be magically buffed. Or maybe use a different weapon, since I'm not so sure how good longswords are at higher levels.

So, I beat it, finished around level 101. I've got to say, the last few boss fights were a little disappointing. I annihilated Gwyn in a single try, with only one phantom helping out.

Started a new game +. Just recovered the Lordvessel.

Still packing the same armor and the same sword. I forgot to recover the ember in New Londo, need to do that. Need to find two more red titanite chunks as well so I can finish up my fire longsword.

Cool game though, more than gotten my money's worth. Not sure of my intentions after I finish the new game + though.

4kings, disappointing? I dunno about that.

And you could always go for another build, or go for covenants? I mean, there's a LOT of stuff in this game. Like, did you get all the Dragon Tail weapons? Did you try out miracles or sorceries? There's a lot to do.

I thought Nito was disappointing, but that was only because of how badass he seemed in the preface at the beginning of the game. Four Kings, definitely my favorite. Making my way to that boss was especially not disappointing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod