Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are!

All those other guys that used to post

• got pissed when you closed that thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is on an African safari with all the other posters who haven't been around lately.

• had an amazing New Year's Eve and woke up in Iceland.

• won't get a free game, because I'm gonna win!

• Total voters
Definitely not going back to wow :lol: ....probably

I would like to remove my name from this contest though Daniel. I am too busy with the beta, girlfriend, and other life stuff. I'm sure someone else will enjoy the $5 game more.

No problem deez. Good looking out.

Missing lots of other posters! Didn't Wes post somewhere recently? How about Icepick? Is he already married? On the honey moon? Showing his bride these forums and all his old posts?

danielrbischoff said:
Sourdeez said:
Why was the thread closed anyways?
That was on me, just got way too off track as the last Awesome Thread did.

I want in to whatever you're playing. It was fun leveling in Guild Wars 2.

I have a question about that. Why not just delete the offending posts and PM the person to knock it off or you'll knock his shit off?

Sourdeez, give us a hint! Is it WarThunder Tanks?

cyberjim2000 said:
I have a question about that. Why not just delete the offending posts and PM the person to knock it off or you'll knock his shit off?
Sometimes the easiest way to get a forum to move on is to just bury the old shit.

danielrbischoff said:
cyberjim2000 said:
Sometimes the easiest way to get a forum to move on is to just bury the old shit.
So you're the one responsible for the missing people around here? WHERE DID YOU HIDE THE BODIES, DAN???

Lien said:
Yeah, him and his anal fetishes...

it's not a fetish, it's a way of life

anal sex is better for 3 simple reasons

1) it's warmer
2) it's tighter
3) it's more degrading to women

I've had a story I typed out to share for a while, but it is both so horribly graphic and bizarre I don't think the readers would care for it, or believe it, it essentially boils down to a woman not being ready for back door loving, destroying her room mates room, the screams resulting in the police being called, and a 45 minute shit explosion resulting in the destruction of a cadillac escalade

perhaps one day though

Been not-here because of a new-ish job. That temp job turned into a casual job, which still has zero benefits and only lasts a max of 90 working days, but pays a real salary, so I'm stoked. I just have to wait to get paid in arrears, which means until this coming Wednesday. IT'S TOO LONG TO WAIT.

I've also been at hospitals and such a lot, because things with my mom got real again, starting New Year's, just like it did two years ago, same day. How the hell's that work out?

So hi. If you got your ass over to chat more often, maybe I'd be more inclined. Stranger.

Give me games now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod