Being Married

Mod-Chip said:
"Divorce has become a common occurrence both in the United States and around the world. According to divorce statistics, it is estimated that between 40 percent and 50 percent of first marriages end in divorce in the United States"

Good luck on the coin toss! :D

-BBK

Still a douche I see.

Congrats Stal! Welcome to married life!

Wha? I thought I was getting an invite.

Suck a dick, ex-friend.

Also, congratulations!

Congrats Stal.

I have a feeling you guys will be like Lily and Marshall. You know, the cool married couple, not the married couple that argues in front of their friends.

I got married on the 19. Those of you I actually like (like FTG) knew that. I didn't get married and rush to GR to tell you guys. Also, any chance of me wanting to have kids has been quelled by me knowing the lot of you for any amount of time.

Also, gay marriage isn't legal in Texas, but me and BBKs father will still be seeing each other on the side because it is legal in Morocco. And boy does he love my big dick.

I kid. I like his big dick.

Anyhow, kisses and a special thank you to Ted for the lovely card. It is hanging from the Christmas Tree! You all can learn a lot from Ted.

StalfrosCC said:
Anyhow, kisses and a special thank you to Ted for the lovely card. It is hanging from the Christmas Tree! You all can learn a lot from Ted.

So what you are saying is you want a gift package next year.

I can arrange that.

I only ask for your first born son for my blood libels.

StalfrosCC said:
Also, gay marriage isn't legal in Texas,

YEAH RIGHT! :roll:

Next you're going to tell me there is a higher ratio of Christians to Muslims in Texas! double eye roll :roll: :roll:

Followed by the death penalty is still legal down there... TRIPLE eye roll :roll: :roll: :roll:

PS: I didn't know, so I guess you don't like me, Stal? Well I guess there goes your Fruit of the Month Club membership I was gonna get you as a wedding present... asshole :p

Oh, I'm just kidding, I forgive you seeing as how I'm a dumbass at times <3

who cares about his wedding? i'm waiting on the honeymoon sex tape that'll make it's rounds on the net. and siad tape will make them famous and they'll get a reality show on either e tv or vh1. ohhh i can't wait.

For the record (not that it actually matters) I was joking about Stal taking his honeymoon at GR. But I wasn't joking about the Congrats!!

Any pics from the wedding?

^ that was th gayest thing I've read so far... but then again Glee is the gayest how I've seen so far so it's ok

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod