Are you a Lefty?

The only thing I don't do left handed is write. Besides that, I can do anything with my left hand.

I shoot, drive, and masturbate with my left hand instead of my right, although the driving part is because I drove a 5 speed. But still.

I use a hockey stick and kick a ball lefty, everything else I do righty.

I think I was supposed to be ambidextrous, but I didn't understand that concept when I was a kid, I switched doing things lefty or righty a lot until I was 8 or so.

I'm right handed although recently i have been training my left hand. Instead of picking up things with my right, i now do with my left, etc.

lokness said:
I'm right handed although recently i have been training my left hand. Instead of picking up things with my right, i now do with my left, etc.

I'm the same as you.
I'm too depended on my right hand, and i'm trying to force myself to be more ambi.

:wave2:
^ That emoticon is!
I use my left hand for the d-pad and analog sticks (depending on what type controller)

I write with my left hand, throw mainly with right (bowling hand is usually left), but I try to use them both as often.

im a lefty, more controlled with my left, but stronger with my right... i blame piano, amongst other things ;)

There are some things my left hand does better, like rhythmic motions, but above all I'm a righty. Apparently, I use polearms in a lefty fashion, and I'm a goofy foot. I don't know why though.

most of the people i know aren't one sided; as in, if they're right handed, more of them seem to be left footed - is this common? or is completely uni-lateralness (just made that up) more common?

I'm right handed, but I can use my left more most things. I don't, because I'm right handed, but pretty much the only thing I can't do is write (I can throw, but not too well).

My brother is a lefty. Not that it matters, because he doesn't post here.

Longo_2_guns said:
I shoot, drive, and masturbate with my left hand instead of my right, although the driving part is because I drove a 5 speed. But still.

Do them all at once and I will be impressed. I await the photo.

I do nothing left handed. I'm actually training myself to be a bit lefthanded though! Like writing and drawing...just to see if it'll work really.....I get a little bored at times

Ambidextrous I am. My handwriting is terrible with both hands, but I use my right mostly.

some folks are like this:

the-charger.jpg

Shaft said:
south paws are queer

I am left handed...fuck you!

In all seriousness, I do pretty much anything left-handed, even Rock Band. In fact I can't play it unless if lefty-flip is on...which is kinda weird I guess.

Not really, it just means you play left-handed, and can't play right-handed. Kind of like Paul McCartney

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle