If a ginger and a human have a baby..

intoTheRain

Regular
Will the baby have a soul?

Just curious. Cause I wanna have babies with Florence Welch. Actually there are a plethora of gingers I wanna have relations with, but am concerned for our offspring.

Florence, Isla Fisher, Anna Kendrick.. etc.

Anyone know?

Sorry bro, but gingers are only impregnated by carrots. If you don't mind a third wheel in your relationship go for it.

Guys, red heads are hot! Look at Mary-Jane Watson, Jean Grey, Poison Ivy... oh wait, they're fictional characters.

40841_pro.jpg

florence1.jpg

anna-kendrick-02.jpg

They would like to have a word with you Wicked

De-Ting said:
Seriously, where did all the hate for redheads come from?

I blame Carrot Top.

I always thought Red heads were cute. The myth only applies to gingers with pale white skin and a billion freckles.

Longo_2_guns said:
I want to impregnate every cute redhead.

I love redheads :D

Im with u friend. Red heads are my favorite. Theyre always the cutest. The good looking ones are just few and far between. But when they are.. My God...

De-Ting said:

No one actually hates red heads. Ginger jokes are just hilarious is all. I personally think red head guys always have the coolest most outgoing personalities. And hot red head girls are the best.

And like someone said. The jokes are more aimed at the albino looking red heads.

Contrary to popular belief, Gingers do have souls. And what's more, they gain a freckle for every soul they steal.

And how could a redhead topic go on this long without anyone mentioning Christina Hendricks?

intoTheRain said:
De-Ting said:
No one actually hates red heads. Ginger jokes are just hilarious is all.
I know, but still. What's the reference? Are we gonna start making fun of people with green eyes next, or something?

GiftedMonkey said:
And how could a redhead topic go on this long without anyone mentioning Christina Hendricks?

Because she isn't that attractive....There's two reasons and two reasons only why she's famous.

I lost my virginity to a red-head. Good times. One awesome guarantee about redheads is that 9/10, their nipples have the softest pink hue, which is oh so pleasant to the eye.

Green_Lantern said:
GiftedMonkey said:

Because she isn't that attractive....There's two reasons and two reasons only why she's famous.

Ahem...four, girl pays out on both ends...ahem...I was never here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod