Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One

Rookie
Here is an amazing poll! Can you read what you type? I don't think anyone can. I know I am having massive difficulties.

Chris Hyde must work on the site or something, that's the only reason I can think for him saying he can read what he types. And Hellfire is just saying everything works for some unknown reason. Maybe he can't afford food and has to eat what the GRandMasters have already eaten...

Uh.... it's not as easy as it should be. A slightly larger or bolder font would help if the colors must be kept.

F*ck you all, it looks fine on my computer.

Read what it says in the picture...im red green color blind, so my red's look different from regular people's, and to me it looks fine.

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/7909/tiff1uy.png

And one, what else have I said works, that dosent work for you? F*CKING PLEASE DO FEEL FREE TO POINT IT OUT AND I WILL LEAVE THE BOARDS FOREVER

You're a D*CK

Im not saying they shouldnt change it, I was just answering the question if I can read it fine, and you A**holes flame me.

Chill the fuck out Hellfire. It's not a personal attack on your or anybody else. Lots of us are having trouble reading the gray on red text

It sounded like a personal attack to me....

**Quotes of the attacks**

"Hellfire is just saying everything works for some unknown reason. Maybe he can't afford food and has to eat what the GRandMasters have already eaten..."
--By One

"and btw hellfire, nobody likes you."
--By Soup

Those sound like personal attacks to me.

All I was doing was answering the question, and he flames me...

Don_Gero said:
Oh hey you're right, there were personal attacks. Regardless, you're in the minority and remain unliked.

I would love to know how many people on GR dislike me, so I can type up to them, and tell them "Penis penis, papaya lova the papaya penis wang."

Wait...what?

Code:
I DONT CARE

On my work computer here, I can read it just fine. At home, I can barely see what I am typing. Weird since the monitor at my house is much better than this one.

Im having no problems reading it, but I really don't like the red background, stick with black please. :|

I'm having difficulty reading what I type. :/ I find myself highlighting my post to see if it looks right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle