Transgendered man pregnant

Do you beileve people can be transgendered?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• I don't know what to believe anymore!!!

• Total voters
I read in People magazine that a transgendered man is pregnant.He says he was a guy trapped in a girls body.So I googled it,found an article,and read more about it.I'm not really sure if a man can be trapped in a womens body or a women in a mans body.So heres the article,read it and tell me what you think.
http://www.advocate.com/print_article_ektid52664.asp
And heres the Wikipedia article about transgender in case your wondering about that like me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
So do you think people can be transgendered or are they just lying to get attention?

Oh of course they're lying! I mean I know how it feels to be so starved of attention I'd want to get my penis removed. /sarcasm

Sam

the real question is, would you tap it?

tarpxq6.jpg

"He" DIDNT have their vagina removed hence why thje female organs were still in tact, hence why he/she was able to become pregnant. The breasts were removed and he undertook hormone treatments to make his clitorus look more like a penis.

The female organs were in tact and the subject still required doner sperm to fall pregnant.

So as far as saying a "man" has become pregnant is still quite far from reality.

Now onto the topic of transgenders. Can a male be trapped in a female body and vice versa? There are certainly cases where a child has been born say with a vagina but also produces male hormones and sperm. I'm not sure but I think these cases may be quite rare.

For a fully developed female or male decide to become the opposite sex I see as a whole different thing. It would have to come from the mind wouldn't it? So wouldn't it be more helpful for a person to undertake therapy sessions with a psychologist etc. before undergoing such drastic measures?

Why do they feel so strongly that they need to become the opposite sex. Why not just blur the lines and stereotypes of each gender? I guess you just don't know unless you're in that situiation.

One of my best friends found out she was transgender last year. She's had a whole year of frustrating appointments with doctors going "I think you got it but I don't want to be the one to say so I'll send you to someone else for a second opinion". She went off to a psychiatric hospital in London who not only diagnosed her with Transgenderism but Asperger's Disease as well!!! :shock: How unlucky is that?!! She's now been sat at home for a month & a half since, waiting for a letter saying first of all if a "second opinion" confirms this, and then which one they'll treat first. On the NHS, she's looking to be fixed in 5-6 years time, but if they treat asperger's first then it'll be at least twice as long as that.

Unless she had £6,000 - £8,000. Then she could go private & she'd be done in a year. Sucks don't it?

Enigma said:
"He" DIDN'T have their vagina removed hence why the female organs were still in tact, hence why he/she was able to become pregnant. The breasts were removed and he undertook hormone treatments to make his clitoris look more like a penis.

The female organs were in tact and the subject still required donor sperm to fall pregnant.

So as far as saying a "man" has become pregnant is still quite far from reality.

Now onto the topic of transgenders. Can a male be trapped in a female body and vice versa? There are certainly cases where a child has been born say with a vagina but also produces male hormones and sperm. I'm not sure but I think these cases may be quite rare.

For a fully developed female or male decide to become the opposite sex I see as a whole different thing. It would have to come from the mind wouldn't it? So wouldn't it be more helpful for a person to undertake therapy sessions with a psychologist etc. before undergoing such drastic measures?

Why do they feel so strongly that they need to become the opposite sex. Why not just blur the lines and stereotypes of each gender? I guess you just don't know unless you're in that situation.

The way I see it, your personality is relatively predetermined, and is enhanced or changed as you gain experience. You don't turn gay, you either are, or you aren't. Theoretically, the wiring of your brain which determines the way you think, whether it's more like a male or female, is determined before you are born, and possibly develops independently of your somatic development.

Either way, it all comes down to a lifestyle choice, and Tom Beatie made his. Note I said his. I just hope he goes caesarean section, because with all the male living, his hips won't be up to snuff. More power to women for suffering childbirth.

Sure people can be "transgendered" It is a simple surgery.

According to biology this is still a woman with internal woman parts. If her eggs were ready, and she got inseminated- boom, baby time!

I don't care at all, let him have his baby in peace.

Besides, there is no disease afoot here, no problem with someone if they feel they are in the wrong body. Watch the movie "Normal" starring Tom Wilkinson as a transgendered person. That would be something to look at.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle