My Thoughts Are With You, France

StudioTan

Regular
I am deeply saddened and devastated to learn that several locations in France were the target of a coordinated terrorist attack that has killed over 100 people. I know that Lein is from the area, as are many others, I am sure. My heart goes out to you guys.

I cannot imagine what compels someone to take the life of another person, especially in the name of religion (which I can only assume is the culprit here.) It's disgusting to have such a barrier between the "Eastern" and "Western" worlds in this modern age, especially considering the rich and diverse cultures both entities have to offer.

Again, my heart goes out to you, people of France, and I am thankful for the ones who have supported others in times of great crisis.

Sending my love to you guys.

CTwAbUGXAAA0YA_.jpg

I woke up to this news - it's so horrible - WHY?!

It makes you hate religion.

Honestly, you should know by this point that humans are shit and we're going to kill ourselves off by overpopulation and retarded wars.

I wonder if the russians did this to try and convince other euro nations to join the war? Because we all know france is going to go apeshit now, i wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.

madster111 said:
I wonder if the russians did this to try and convince other euro nations to join the war? Because we all know france is going to go apeshit now, i wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.

No, this is dumb. You can say it wa a response to X Y and Z, our involvement and thier involvement. but ultimately what it is is a clash of civilizations. - Mattay is right, religion is shit

Humans are compassionate people. It's the society in which they live in that can turn them into monsters.

I really don't like to blame Islam since these days it's seen as overly offensive Islamaphobia and I'm to be categorized as a backwards redneck. However these terrorists who have mental health issues have been brainwashed by those who preach Islam.

Obviously you can't blame every Muslim for these attacks (and the many others in the past) as long as they don't condone it. But religion is a subject where you are 100% right and everyone is 100% wrong. It says more about the ego of mankind than the creation of our universe. Now add that mentality to a country where their religion is actual government law (Sharia Law) and you've got a problem for anyone who is different.

And while yes it's true that Islam is the cause of much ignorance and violence we can't counter that with more ignorance and violence. All religions must find humility and tolerance of other people's faith in order for progress. But I'm afraid that is too much to ask from humanity... :(

My condolences go out to the victims and anyone affected by these cowardly acts of violence.

Fucking twats. Hope each one of them gets gutted.

Religion is shit.

And I think Lein lives in California, Yorky, as I recall, was over there though.

Yorky is a mormon, so I'm pretty sure he's back from his mission.
Lien lives in the Bay Area, and is French-French.

And I think the best thing I saw about this is that it's important to remember that Islamic States are doing this stuff so that people hate Muslims to the point where those peaceful Muslims are driven to join them. So just remember, we're all in this together.

Horrible news to wake up to on a Saturday morning. Rest in peace to those who sadly lost their lives to these cowardly attacks.

Longo_2_guns said:
And I think the best thing I saw about this is that it's important to remember that Islamic States are doing this stuff so that people hate Muslims to the point where those peaceful Muslims are driven to join them. So just remember, we're all in this together.
Thank you, Longo.

Longo_2_guns said:
Yorky is a mormon, so I'm pretty sure he's back from his mission.
Lien lives in the Bay Area, and is French-French.

Not to mention the bombings in Kenya and the Middle East this past weekend as well showcase how world-wide this is getting.

People are being killed wantonly over ideology. The goal should be to change that ideology completely.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle