Anyone up for some Mafia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a little under a year since the last Mafia game. I think you're thinking about Survivor. Big difference.

Alright, lets get a few more people, and then we'll get this started up tomorrow, yeah?

And for an added twist, if I do this all right there will basically be no plain villagers or mafia. Everyone will have a special role. That's if I get this right, which I hope I can do. We'll see how many end up playing.

Longo_2_guns said:
It's been a little under a year since the last Mafia game. I think you're thinking about Survivor. Big difference.

Nope. I just knew it wasn't a year yet.

Longo_2_guns said:
And for an added twist, if I do this all right there will basically be no plain villagers or mafia. Everyone will have a special role. That's if I get this right, which I hope I can do. We'll see how many end up playing.

Oh, peachy.

WickedLiquid said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I'm bored, and this place needs some action. Anyone in?

Uh, I'll play. I trust you'll explain the game?
Yeah, I'll explain it all when we start.

And I'm going to wait for either one more person or about 5 hours until I get it all set up and going. We'll try to do a couple of small/medium sized games instead of one larger one, and 12 is a good number.

Woo Shaft!

Alright, we've got our list, and I'll get assignments out to everyone later tonight. I'll post the official thread in the RPG section, since that's where they tell us to do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle