Anne Hathaway, Carrie Underwood, Justin Beiber

UghRochester said:
Longo_2_guns said:
f*** Hathaway, kill Underwood, marry Beiber.
Thank you, Longo. Your sacrifice is a great honor. Marrying Justin will eliminate many of the screaming teenage girls. Finally, it will be at peace.
Since you're probably after his money; f*** Carrie, kill Justin, marry Anne (in that order).
Actually, I'd want the satisfaction of being the guy who both made him come out of the closet as well as having him as my little bitch. The money would be nice too.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Though someone might want to inform Madster that with an answer like that, the FBI is probably scoping him real good right now.
The FBI have nothing on me.

It's the ATF that are all up on my shit and which are causing me to never be allowed to visit the US again.
I'm also pretty sure in a couple states there's actually a bounty on my head - and just my head - which means it would end badly for me.

Rakon said:
And who gives a s*** what she's been in? She's hot. I'm pretty sure that's the whole point of Hollywood.

Point. Set. Match.

Anne has that...raw sex appeal. Just seems like the kind of girl you spend one incredibly fascinating and raunchy night with, then a year later, you are still kicking yourself over only being able to get one night.

Personally, as much as I love these two women, and would like to play Charlie Sheen and the Goddesses with them, I don't think they will age well.

Carrie looks like she'll plump up, Anne looks like she won't age too well without surgery. For shame.

StickyGreenGamer said:
used44 said:
It's Fuck, Marry, Kill

Save? That is dumb. Also it's supposed to be people who are somewhat related...

Considering there is a prepubescent boy in the mix, I thought it more appropriate to drop one of the options. Much the same reason, I censored a word. Now laugh damnit!

Not sure if about me.

TheJx4 said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
used44 said:
It's Fuck, Marry, Kill

Considering there is a prepubescent boy in the mix, I thought it more appropriate to drop one of the options. Much the same reason, I censored a word. Now laugh damnit!

Not sure if about me.

Your 15, right?

I'd hope you are no longer pre-pubescent, for your own sake. But no, you narcissist, no one was talking about you. Ears burn much? :lol:

StickyGreenGamer said:
TheJx4 said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
used44 said:
It's Fuck, Marry, Kill

Not sure if about me.

Your 15, right?

I'd hope you are no longer pre-pubescent, for your own sake. But no, you narcissist, no one was talking about you. Ears burn much? :lol:

I figured I was the youngest here.
Carry on with your fucking and raping and canoeing.

TheJx4 said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
TheJx4 said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
used44 said:
It's Fuck, Marry, Kill

Not sure if about me.

Your 15, right?

I figured I was the youngest here.
Carry on with your f****** and raping and canoeing.
Not quite. I think keepithowitis is 15. I could be wrong.

WTF ugh, I'm not 15. I can't believe you would spread something as vile as that.

I'm 16 and a HALF dammit! Still young enough where I can add a half-year to my age and not be a fucking weirdo.

keepithowitis said:
WTF ugh, I'm not 15. I can't believe you would spread something as vile as that.

I'm 16 and a HALF dammit! Still young enough where I can add a half-year to my age and not be a f****** weirdo.
WTF keepit, I said I could be wrong. I can't believe you think I would spread vile without a reason.

keepithowitis said:

I'm 16 and a HALF dammit! Still young enough where I can add a half-year to my age and not be a f****** weirdo.

Stop being jailbait already!

Fuck Anne, keep fucking her, never stop fucking her and forget about the rest because it's fuckfest time with Anne Hathaway!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod