Anne Hathaway, Carrie Underwood, Justin Beiber

You have to kill one (K), fornicate one (F), and save one (S).

GO!

I'm not expecting a lot of variation here.

I give the K to Justin. The F to Anne. The S to Carrie, and she awards a F right after out of gratitude. What a rule breaker 8)

It's Fuck, Marry, Kill

Save? That is dumb. Also it's supposed to be people who are somewhat related...

used44 said:
It's Fuck, Marry, Kill

Save? That is dumb. Also it's supposed to be people who are somewhat related...

Considering there is a prepubescent boy in the mix, I thought it more appropriate to drop one of the options. Much the same reason, I censored a word. Now laugh damnit!

Whynotkillallofthem.jpg

Fuck Anne. Marry Carrie (angel). Kill Bieber.

And now I can die happy....Oh no WAIT- >turns TV off<....NOW I can die happy.

Longo_2_guns said:
f*** Hathaway, kill Underwood, marry Beiber.
Thank you, Longo. Your sacrifice is a great honor. Marrying Justin will eliminate many of the screaming teenage girls. Finally, it will be at peace.
Since you're probably after his money; fuck Carrie, kill Justin, marry Anne (in that order).

danielrbischoff said:
lokness said:
new thread is interesting and fun and promotes activity

Thanks OP.
Fix'd

I really didn't have a problem with what was written. I can understand where it was coming from.

It is not my intention to flood the forums with topics like this. Simply a new member feeling out the forum. Just trying to see how the member pool's interests coincide with my own, what kind of humor and joking is allowed, yadda yadda. I've got plenty GOOD to contribute, just need to sit my ass down and get writing.

Though someone might want to inform Madster that with an answer like that, the FBI is probably scoping him real good right now.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Though someone might want to inform Madster that with an answer like that, the FBI is probably scoping him real good right now.

He's from Australia. Feds can't do shit to him.

How can you hate Anne Hathaway?! Dude, she was, like, a dorky princess and then...and then she bagged the SINGER FROM ROONEY!

MattAY said:
How can you hate Anne Hathaway?! Dude, she was, like, a dorky princess and then...and then she bagged the SINGER FROM ROONEY!

And since then she has done nothing memorable except one of the wives in Brokeback Mountain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod