Aliens and UFO's n shit.

madster111 said:
Lokness;
I'm inclined to go with the theory of the 1966 incident being the result of NASA testing the Northrop M2-F1/2 in allied countries with extreme climates.

Except it still moves like a conventional aircraft. Witnesses describe the movement as nothing like they've seen before, hovering low ground and taking off. The authorities came in the surrounding ground and burnt it afterwards.

Even if it was an experimental aircraft (which is the common theory) it doesn't move like anything today, 40 years after the incident. 40 years in aviation years is a huge leap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QjSBDQA ... r_embedded

Ok i may have exaggerated about the scraping of documents but it was to explain a point. Its not new when documents go missing, just check out this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENMQQ_Aob70

spooky shit.

Stephen Hawking believes in aliens. That's evidence enough for me to also believe in aliens. Want to dispute the smartest man in the world, go ahead, but his Microsoft Sam voice box will pwn you

Longo_2_guns said:
That's boring.

Five word version:
Black Hole and Star orgy

And just like that Bretimus found the name to his new band.

END CHAPTER

I remember when X-Files was huge and some kids wore those shirts that said "Believe" on them. My friend and I bought some and silk screend "anything people tell you" on to them. In all truth I find it hard with how large this galaxy/universe/multiverse is to believe that there is nothing else out there. If there are really millions upon millions of opportunities for life out there, it would be stupid to suppose that we are the only "intelligent" life out there. But who is to say that our definition of "intelligent" is the best. I mean we are a species that subjugates its environment to it's whims and slowly chokes off its own resource supplies (except for partially hydrogenated corn syrup that stuff must spontaneously manifest). If it could happen here, it could happen anywhere.

Except Pluto...freakin' planetoid.

ufo's and aliens visiting us.... not so much

other form of life, yes.

the universe is a very big place, hell, there are stars out there that are so big even our star would look like a grain of sand when put next to those stars. hell, those stars are even bigger than our own galaxy.

schimmel said:
Stephen Hawking believes in aliens. That's evidence enough for me to also believe in aliens. Want to dispute the smartest man in the world, go ahead, but his Microsoft Sam voice box will pwn you

Hehe but he believes in Aliens in the form of simple lifeforms, and he believes in the possibility, not the absolute certainty.
Intelligent life he has said, is probably more rare.

Primitive life is very common and intelligent life is fairly rare," but adds: "Some would say it has yet to occur on Earth.

lokness said:
Except it still moves like a conventional aircraft. Witnesses describe the movement as nothing like they've seen before, hovering low ground and taking off. The authorities came in the surrounding ground and burnt it afterwards..
Sounds to me like an experimental aircraft.

Remember, VTOL was being experimented with even in the 50s, with enough thrust now being developed by jet engines to make propping one up vertically in the middle of an aircraft viable.
And the classic 'UFO' shape being a circle with a big bump in the middle is, you guessed it, the perfect shape for this.

The Westall story is a typical one, a person or a group of persons, have seen something, they cannot explain what they have seen, they then just jump to the conclusion that it had to be alien.
Not in the sense that they can say, we do not know what it was, further investigation is required.
No, more like, it was not human! And the reason why we do not have any evidence for our extraordinary claim is because the evil government is covering it up.

skeptical-hippo-1.jpg

I'm an alien.

I'm a legal alien.

I'M AN ENGLISH MAAAN IN NEW YOOOOOOORRRRRRK.

schimmel said:

LOL yes !!

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
ufo's and aliens visiting us.... not so much

other form of life, yes.

the universe is a very big place, hell, there are stars out there that are so big even our star would look like a grain of sand when put next to those stars. hell, those stars are even bigger than our own galaxy.

The universe is HUGE when thinking about the size, but a lot of people forget to take into account the IMMENSE timescale of the universe's existence. Think about how quickly technology builds on itself and enables other technological achievements. Imagine a civilization(not a race) that has been allowed to develop for thousands of years - think about what they have achieved and what they are capable of - look at what our civilization has grown to since 1950.
(Moore's Law) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore%27s_law
Another compelling argument about aliens visiting us is history. You have all these ancient depictions from different civilizations of flying-crafts and alien like creatures popping up all over the world in a time when global communication is non-existent. I can't attribute that to coincidence (or folklore, especially because all these cultures value different things).

When you think about aliens potentially visiting us or each other -I think the odds become pretty good that we have been visited at some point in our history. I usually think in terms of, If there's a distant possibility that it can happen somewhere, odds are it probably HAS happened somewhere in the universe.

..Drake's equation..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

UghRochester said:
At first I thought that was a fan-made Duke Nukem, but what movie was that from?
Well, i don't know, maybe i'll just click the descr-

YouTube-Description said:
-Ad libbed by Roddy Piper (played Nada) in "They Live"

Oh, there it is.
See, right here, in the description?

bubblegun.jpg

Yeah, from something called 'They Live', apparently.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/

Hey look i found it.
Well, that was certainly difficult.

Haha, maddy you just confirmed that youre a nob.

But yeah, Ugh is a reatrd too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod