2014 Completed Games List

Have you played the first one? That is one game I feel the first one was better. Force Unleashed 2 was too short and disappointing.

The Force Unleashed was as jedi as it gets! The next thing we had close to jedi goodness was Star Wars Dance Central.

But I do like this song from it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A

UghRochester said:
Have you played the first one? That is one game I feel the first one was better. Force Unleashed 2 was too short and disappointing.

Been years since I last played it but I agree with you on the first being better. Second one wasn't as good but I still had fun with it. Always fun to push or force throw people off cliffs, especially if it's those douchebag teleporting assholes.
And dual-wielding black lightsabers was a definite highlight.

Beat the main mode in Ground Zeroes, but I have much of the side missions to do and open up. I also pretty much beat WWE 2K14 aside from defeating Undertake and some other annoying things.

Finished Rising on Hard tonight! I think I'm going to do the DLC story stuff (which was free on PSN when I was looking, if you have the game check to see if it's still free!) and then go for Revengence. I gotta say, I was pretty skeptical of the game at first but I wound up really loving it. Usually I just beat a game on Normal mode and put it down for a while before coming back to it, but with Rising I immediately started a Hard playthough as soon as I finished the game. The final boss is in particular definitely one of the best moments in the series for me. A well thought out fight from beginning to end with an awesome villain that definitely goes in the 'all time best' category for me.

Also added the South Park game and Ground Zeroes to the list, since I forgot about those.

Finished Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition in 7 hours. That unlocked Hard mode, but man I don't know.

I'm definitely gonna try to continue this save and find a few more collectables and clear the maps.

used44 said:
Finished Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition in 7 hours. That unlocked Hard mode, but man I don't know.

I'm definitely gonna try to continue this save and find a few more collectables and clear the maps.
What's Guacamelee like? How'd you like it?

I've just completed Peggle 2. All of the trials and the secondary objectives complete - so I'm going to dub that as 100% done.

Just finished Metal Gear Solid 2 for the first time in a number of years, and I'm still as blown away by the ending as I was before. Kind of a slow game overall, but it really goes nuts in its final moments

StudioTan said:
De-Ting said:
Organ Trail...on easy. One party member disappeared, and one I failed to rescue at gunpoint.

Whoa. Dude.........
I've beaten it on difficult now. Still haven't gotten my entire party through, though. It's always something stupid like them suddenly vanishing or coming back from a potty break with a bite wound that I always assume is on their genitals.

Cleaned another one from my backlog with Bastion. It's real pretty on the laptop but on the tv, it's gorgeous.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod