2014 Completed Games List

Played and finished Entwinded today. It's very short, but it's also has some great music and art to it.

So far in 2014 I have completed:

Vita:
Metal Gear Solid 2 HD
Metal Gear Solid 3 HD
Danganronpa
Corpse Party (technically PSP title)
Dragon's Crown
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
Thomas Was Alone
Killzone Mercenary

PS3:
The Last of Us DLC: Left Behind
Batman: Arkham Origins

PS4:
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Infamous: Second Son
Injustice: Gods Among Us

And if I had been just a bit slower in getting the Platinum trophy, I could have thrown in Persona 4 Golden for the Vita as well (finished it around 2 PM on the 31st of December)

Xbox 360: Battleblock Theater. I got so annouyed near the end, but I felt so good for finally beating it. Now I need to collect everything.

Mass Effect 1 for the PS3. Now onto Mass Effect 2.

Did a lot more stuff this time around. Finished a lot of side quests I missed out on in my first run. Also playing as a female Shepard with a War Hero background. "The Blitz" back story stuff is really interesting.

Finished Super Mario Galaxy today. Amazing game and nice to know those Lumas created a big bang.

Just finished Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes with a GS of 700. While short, I had a lot of fun with it. All the different side missions gave me lots of reasons to fully explore the small play area and now I'm really anticipating Phantom Pain.

The only thing I didn't like was Kiefer Sutherland as the voice of Snake. Snake's had a distinct voice for nearly twenty years, so whenever he speaks it's jarring. Was this a role that really needed a Hollywood actor? I'm sure David Hayter would have came back (for cheaper than they paid Sutherland I'm sure) and gladly reprised the role.

Paradox said:
Just finished Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes with a GS of 700. While short, I had a lot of fun with it. All the different side missions gave me lots of reasons to fully explore the small play area and now I'm really anticipating Phantom Pain.

The only thing I didn't like was Kiefer Sutherland as the voice of Snake. Snake's had a distinct voice for nearly twenty years, so whenever he speaks it's jarring. Was this a role that really needed a Hollywood actor? I'm sure David Hayter would have came back (for cheaper than they paid Sutherland I'm sure) and gladly reprised the role.

I'm looking forward to The Phantom Pain as well.

I heard the reason they got Kiefer Sutherland was because of the facial motion capture + voice work, they believed Kiefer was more appropriate and was able to pull off the facial expressions better... but I dunno man, I do agree with you, I'm so used to hearing David Hayter and the infamous "Metal Gear?!" quote. I don't mind Kiefer Sutherland, but it just doesn't sound right, you know?

The situation kinda reminds me of Splinter Cell: Blacklist, how they replaced Michael Ironside with a new voice actor. New guy doesn't sound bad, but he doesn't sound right, since I'm so used to Ironside as Sam Fisher.

I was playing the déjà vu mission and Snake would go "this brings back memories". No, you, sir, are an impostor.

I figured it was because they are at the point on the timeline where Big Boss is Big Boss and Solid Snake now exists, and they're doing it to differentiate between the two... or something like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle