2014 Completed Games List

De-Ting said:
StudioTan said:
De-Ting said:
Organ Trail...on easy. One party member disappeared, and one I failed to rescue at gunpoint.

Whoa. Dude.........
I've beaten it on difficult now. Still haven't gotten my entire party through, though. It's always something stupid like them suddenly vanishing or coming back from a potty break with a bite wound that I always assume is on their genitals.

Hahah my dad once told me of a land surveyor who had the bright idea to take a dump on a stump with a hole in it. Turns out the stump was occupied.

StudioTan said:
De-Ting said:
StudioTan said:
De-Ting said:
Organ Trail...on easy. One party member disappeared, and one I failed to rescue at gunpoint.

Whoa. Dude.........
I've beaten it on difficult now. Still haven't gotten my entire party through, though. It's always something stupid like them suddenly vanishing or coming back from a potty break with a bite wound that I always assume is on their genitals.

Hahah my dad once told me of a land surveyor who had the bright idea to take a dump on a stump with a hole in it. Turns out the stump was occupied.
New meaning to pain in the butt?

De-Ting said:
StudioTan said:
De-Ting said:
StudioTan said:
De-Ting said:

Whoa. Dude.........

New meaning to pain in the butt?

His doctor thought it was hiss-terical.

Ohhh how I wish I could replay Uncharted 2 for the first time again.

Have fun Craig, before The Last of Us, Uncharted 2 was the reason to own a PS3.

Finished Uncharted 2: Among Thieves today. So within three weeks (technically one game per weekend) my girlfriend and I finished each of the Uncharted games, albeit in a funny order.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and then Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

My goal is to beat a NES or SNES game before the end of this year. I'm not currently playing anything on my bedroom consoles so I might hook up my SNES and start something in there. Just have to choose what game now.

I'm actually bidding on a copy of Illusion of Gaia right now! Probably not going to get it though. The smart move would be to play something I already own. I've completed very few of them.

The Last of Us: Remastered, as well as the Left Behind DLC with it.

Spoilers with Left Behind:

I never played the Left Behind DLC on the PS3 so I was pretty excited to finally play it. The DLC has a disclaimer before you play it, saying you should finish the main campaign before tackling this. I was wondering "Why? It's just the pre-story of Ellie?" but it made a lot of sense, because the DLC plays back and forth between two times - a few weeks before The Last of Us (shortly before Ellie is bitten) and when Ellie is trying to care for a severely wounded Joel.

I found it interesting that most of Ellie/Riley's segment was exploration and dialogue, and I really enjoyed the dialogue and banter between the characters. Their relationship to me is one of those where it's like... no matter the issues or how far/long you may have been distant, you can just pick up where things left off. It's obvious they care about each other despite what's happened and the whole thing really further opens up Ellie as a character, it makes her so much more. While I knew what was going to happen (e.g. Ellie will get bitten, so will Riley, Riley dies while Ellie survives due to immunity) I still found it a sad but emotionally powerful story.

I also found it interesting and fun that most of the combat segments was in the 'future' so to speak, again when Ellie is trying to find supplies to help Joel. I think it made a lot of sense story-wise and was a wise choice for Naughty Dog to split the two segments like this.

End spoilers.

Loved the Left Behind DLC, I'm glad I got the Remastered edition after all.

DMC1 on Normal, I'm counting that. Because I'm on Hard and cant defeat 2 shadows and it is driving me insane.

2014 completed games so far with final Gamerscore:

Batman: Arkham Origins - 415
South Park: The Stick of Truth - 1000
LEGO Marvel - 1000
The Bureau - 850
Duck Tales: Remastered - 595

used44 said:
My goal is to beat a NES or SNES game before the end of this year. I'm not currently playing anything on my bedroom consoles so I might hook up my SNES and start something in there. Just have to choose what game now.

Super Metroid! Mega Man X! Final Fantasy 3(6)!

Towards the last 4 months of the year. THE FINAL LAP! Is everyone happy with their lists? Want more or less?
I could've done a few more, just busy this year I guess.

I've been busy, but there were rarely any games out this year I would be interested in. I thought Diddy Kong Racing when I read "THE FINAL LAP"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod