2014 Completed Games List

Just finished Tomb Raider with an 84% completion rating. Since I carried over a save from a pirated copy after I bought it off of Steam last winter, a lot of my achievement progress didn't register. Oh well.

And see?! Proof that some pirates do pay for games they like!

Lethean said:
Just finished Tomb Raider with an 84% completion rating. Since I carried over a save from a pirated copy after I bought it off of Steam last winter, a lot of my achievement progress didn't register. Oh well.

And see?! Proof that some pirates do pay for games they like!

Oh snap.

X-Men Legends

Storm was always in my party and she is ludicrously powerful. Pretty good game from two generations ago.

Bioshock Infinite
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy 13-2
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes (normal)
Metal Gear Rising (normal) (hard)
South Park: The Stick of Truth

You may notice a theme for the year...more variety to come though, and this doesn't include games where I focused on the multiplayer

used44 said:
That's a mighty impressive feat. I wish I had more time for rpgs.

Thanks! It definitely took a few sleepless nights haha. I had played all of them besides the 13 games before though so that helped and I didn't really grind much or do a whole lot of the extra/secret stuff. It was a lot of fun though. Maybe it's because I played them growing up but I think they're all pretty good and well worth the effort. I'm kind of dreading playing Lightning Returns but I've accepted it as inevitable haha.

Lightning Returns doesn't look THAT bad. It's just so damn cheesy. Taking sunglasses off as lightning flashes, stuff like that - makes me cringe.
The gameplay isn't too bad, and it does go back to the old job system FF had. this is based off the demo too so who knows :p! But I'll be picking it up as soon as it's cheap enough.

Persona 3 FES, wrapped it up with Wolfgang Narukami at level 79 and Aigis, Mitsuru and Akihiko at 74. So glad I brought Aigis, buffs are a party's best friend. Clocked in 118 hours, a few hours shy of my True Ending run of P4.

Definitely worth picking back up and glad I was able to see it through to the end, just like I did with P4.

Finished Wolfenstein The New Order.

Finally... The fact I played it through says enough, it was good. But I could only play it in one hour sessions max. Felt like a chore towards the end. Immediately uninstalled. Glad I bought it and played it, won't miss it. I think it was more disappointment not getting what I wished, remembering Return to Castle Wolfenstein as one of my favourite games when I was younger. Just didn't have the atmosphere.

Still would recommend though, just not for full price. Am happy with it getting it at 29.99.

So thats

Wolfenstein: The New Order
Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider

so far in the past short while. Proud of myself. Finally going through the steam library. Almost have splinter cell blacklist complete as well.

Tomb Raider by far and away the most enjoyable single player experience so far out of the bunch.

^ I agree, intoTheRain. I haven't finished Wolfenstein: The New Order yet but I am quite close. While I am enjoying it, I find it's a game I can only play in short spurts, maybe an hour or so per session, otherwise it ends up feeling very repetitive. I can't binge on this game and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

I loved the new Tomb Raider. I finished that over the first weekend I got it but as I said, I binged on it, because I had so much fun with it.

Red Steel 2 not long after midnight. Missed upgrading the Bear but got everything else, and after the last point of no return got an extra 200 grand, hardly from destroying crates and random furniture. Really fun and glad I picked up a Motion Plus add-on to play it.

Can add Orcs Must Die 2 to my list... finished the story and all the DLC.. was actually a blast. Had quite a bit of fun, played through it in a couple days. Burnt out now though and doubt I return.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod