2014 Completed Games List

Master_Craig said:
That sounds pretty sweet. I might see if Demon's Souls is available on Steam.

I'm really tempted to go through the first Dark Souls and start a completely new character, now that Dark Souls II has given me a better understanding of the game and its mechanics, but the only thing that bothers me is the lack of fast travel. Yes, this is a total cop out on my behalf and I can imagine people rolling their eyes as I say this, but man I loved the fast travel feature of Dark Souls II. Made things a lot more convenient.

I might see what MODs are available for both games.

There's fast travel to an extent in Dark Souls...

And Demon's Souls is PS3 only.

^ Aye, I just quickly looked it up. Fast travel does exist in Dark Souls but you have to get beyond a certain point to be able to do it. Furthermore you can't go to every bonfire as you can in Dark Souls, only a select few.

Good enough for me.

As for Demon's Souls, I'll have to try and hunt down a copy. If I get desperate I can try second hand, or buy online or maybe PSN might have it available via digital download?

Yeah. Luckily there is fast travel in Demon's Souls. Well, sort of. You can go to any archstone from the Nexus, and any archstone takes you to the Nexus.

And whatever way you can get it, it's definitely worth it. Though I just remembered that you're in Australia, and they have different servers. So I won't be able to help you after all. Sorry about that.

Ha ha, no worries Longo that's all good, I appreciate the offer anyway.

I think I may have to go back to Dark Souls since I already have it on my PC... I just need to hunt down my USB controller.

Saints Row: The Third, 41 hours and 70% completion. Had a blast with it and can see myself going back to it with a new character.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Modern Warfare 3. Trying to tie all 3 together with Makarov at all these different key points was almost funny.
It's hard to take him seriously when he sounds like his lungs produce helium instead of CO2.

100% and all achievemented Lego Batman 2 with my son. While playing through it I was wondering if/when they would come out with another one. Then the news and teaser for 3 pops up the other day. Really hope the controls and play style of Lego Marvel helps work out some of the issues in Batman 2. Heck just having big Lego characters in a DC game would make it feel more worthwhile.

OoT is done. Ganondorf/Ganon is harder than I fucking remember. Took two of my fairies - the bastard!

Super Time Force. Almost have all the achievements too. Then there's SUPER HARDCORE MODE which is like, yeah right. Not sure if I'll ever be able to finish that.

MattAY said:
Well Barinade is a walk in the park for me, pal ;)

But how was morpha?

I always had this great visual that happened to me the first time I beat OOT. I was down to my last heart, and Ganon was on the ropes, but hit me hard, I go down, but my last fairy bottle revived me, allowing me to finish him off with the killing blow.

I always saw this as a great moment, even if it was a sort of lucky "gameplay" bit that happened. In truth, if the Zelda movie does ever get made, this should be part of the final scene, where Link is revived by Navi or the other fairies before delivering the killing blow

Haha sounds like you had a little extra epicness added to your final battle!

Morpha was always an easy one for me because the first time he pulverised me! Stay around the edge, keep your distance - keep an eye on ALL tentacles!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle