Mafia - Townies Won

Not ready to change my vote until I hear from everyone.

EDIT: Also, I received a PM from someone regarding the game. I would assume this is not allowed, since I feel the point of Mafia is to publicly figure out what's going on, but it's not in the rules. The Mafia members are an obvious exception to this, as they need to have some communication during the night, and maybe the cops in instances where there's more than one and they have identified each other. I just want to ask everyone else their opinion: is PM'ing allowed in the game?

PM'ing is allowed for Mafia. The cops don't know one another, unless they scan one another, but even then they would need to trust each other's role. I don't mind if dead people PM the living, so as long as their not spoiling to other players their roles. For example, since Master_Craig was the cop two games ago and so was I, I asked him who he scanned since we were both dead. However, I didn't provide anyone with information and neither did he.

Since nobody has stepped in to disagree with Longo I'll have to take his side and assume he's the vigilante.

If we're laying our cards on the table then I'll reveal I'm the doctor. I was trying to figure out who the vigilante is so I could protect that person. So far I've been protecting myself every night because I couldn't figure it out. It's a shame about De-Ting and I really didn't want to make the same.mistake with Craig. But now that Longo has given us some much needed clues I'm going to lynch Craig. He was one of my suspects early on.

I'm also going to guess Tan is the other mafia.

IF Craig is innocent than I'm very sorry old pal. The mafia outsmarted us all.

Lynch Master Craig

I had a feeling you were the doctor, Wicked. Well in light of this evidence, I have to change my vote to lynch Craig .

tumblr_m28u7owmui1r8a6xoo1_r1_500.gif

As the day becomes evening, the leaders of the resistance group became irritable and completely impatient seeing the justice system fail and theirs as well. The leaders all looked at Master_Craig as he sat there with his feet on the table leaning back in his chair. "What, what are y'all looking at?" Master_Craig, as innocent as he looked, left the the same color paint can in his pockets. The leaders knew damn well what he had done. They all grabbed him and through him off the building.

Master_Craig was executed by the citizens. He was Mafia

It is Night 4, PM me the commands

"I'm going to kill this person!" "He has caused this city enough grief!" "He'll see me stand in front of him..." "And I'll tell him..." "This is my city!"

As the Godfather heads off to send a death notice to a particular person, the vigilante heads off to find Studio_Tan. Studio_Tan, sitting there watching his favorite Netflix shows, was interrupted his internet connection being lost. "Goddammit, Comcast!" he yelled with a fistful of rage. Suddenly, the vigilante breaks through the window. "Studio_Tan!" He shouted. "This is my city and you have failed it." Without hesitation, the vigilante shot Studio_Tan and killed him

Meanwhile, The Godfather went to an old buddy. He knocks on the door with his penis shaped gun. The gentleman opens the door and The Godfather said to him. "This is my city, you're part of it it. Your medical business is mine and you haven't been keeping up with your check-ups." *BANG!* As The Godfather leaves lettings The Doctor's body lying there to bleed to death The Doctor quickly pulled out his emergency healing kit for such thing.

The next morning, the newspapers read of Studio_Tan's innocent death caused by a vigilante. As the day began, The Doctor, The Vigilante and The Godfather all walked into the bar. Both The Doctor and Godfather weren't too thrilled see one another. Meanwhile The vigilante is getting pissed off and decides one of them is the crime lord. Will The Vigilante choose correctly?

Studio_Tan was killed by The Vigilante. He was a townie
It is now Day 4

Okay, full confession time. I am really the doctor and I chose to save myself last night. I saw the face of my attempted murderer and it was WickedLiquid!

StudioTan was the person who PM'd me, begging me to save him if I was the doctor, but that's exactly what the Godfather would beg for so I could not trust that.

However, when Wicked claimed to be the doctor yesterday I knew I had found the real Godfather but kept quiet. I had the urge to let him think he had won, confident he would target me in the night thinking I would save Longo, and he did exactly what I suspected.

Lynch WickedLiquid , the Godfather!

Wow! What a brilliant Godfather. Well played Godfather! Seriously I'm impressed.

You're both attacking me but come on I said I was he doctor! I protected myself again tonight because I knew the godfather would assume I'd protect Longo. It paid off because I was targeted!

Speaking of Longo, since I still believe he's the vigilante then I'm going to say Maestro is the Godfather. I know Longo is a skilled player and he could very well have outsmarted me, but nobody came in to claim they were the real vigilante. At the same time nobody has claimed they were the real doctor either so if that's worth anything to you Longo you'll listen to me!

COMaestro is your Godfather. He was one of the three suspects I had right from the start along with Craig and De-Ting. We lynched Ting and my confidence went way down. Too bad though since the other two were guilty!!!

Again, well played Maestro. You were hiding in broad daylight and had me fooled from day 1.

Think about it Longo. IF Maestro is the real doctor he would've spoken up and said something and you would have gone after me instead of Tan. So it all comes down to you Longo. You alone can win the game and change your lynch vote to Maestro or lose the game and lynch your doctor. The choice is yours man.

lynch COMaestro

Alright then. I change my vote.

No lynch.

Gentlemen, feel free to walk me through every person you have chosen in the last few nights. Tell me who you chose to protect, and why.

I have time.

Well, the first night, obviously I chose to save myself. Having absolutely no information to go on, it really is the smartest thing to do.

Because of Green Lantern's immediate assumption to lynch Longo, I figured he was mafia, which is why I voted to lynch him. I had intended to change my vote after MattAY's reasonable comment that we had a lot of time yet, but seeing as the votes were tied and that Longo's comment was non-lynchy, I assumed he would be fine. This ended up being a mistake.

The next night I was really leaning towards Longo being a mafia member after I realized that by not voting at all he would look unbiased and not caring if someone was lynched, while the mafia would really want townies to get lynched. I guessed WickedLiquid was NOT the vigilante, as he wasn't aware the vigilante could scan, and I didn't think it was a bluff response. I was also thinking De-Ting could be mafia and that cyberjim had been silenced. Tan had voted No Lynch and was being a bit mysterious, so I took a chance and elected to save him, thinking his odd responses might make him a target.

MattAY died that night. After which Wicked started claiming the vigilante should make themselves known. I was leaning more towards Longo being a mafia member over De-Ting, which is why I voted that way. De-Ting also suspected Wicked, now that I think about it.

Once he was lynched and revealed as a townie, I was left with three primary suspects, Longo, Wicked, and Craig. Tan was definitely being odd though. Because I had been so vocal that day, I felt I could be targeted, so I decided to save myself that night, and cyberjim was killed, apparently by both the mafia and the vigilante.

Still confident Longo was mafia, I voted to lynch him, but as responses started coming in,I realized that was wrong. By claiming to be the doctor, Wicked had tipped his hand. Since there were already two Craig votes, I went ahead with that, confident that the Godfather had turned on Craig in order to remain hidden. The Godfather, of course, being WickedLiquid.

His compliments to me in this thread are just an attempt to look innocent. I went ahead and protected myself again last night as it appeared Tan was going to be killed by the vigilante and I had a feeling the Godfather was betting on the doctor being selfless and protecting the vigilante.

IF I had been the Godfather, and assuming Wicked was the doctor, I would have targeted Longo, because I would have guessed that as a player Wicked would have wanted to live to the end of the game, meaning Longo would have been unprotected and a guaranteed kill.

So, I will say it again: Lynch WickedLiquid.

Like I said every night I've protected myself. Why? Because I couldn't figure out who the vigilante is. So might as well save myself until I can figure out who to protect. No point in guessing and end up protecting a Mafia member while I get axed.

I know you thought it was suspicious of me to call out the vigilante but really I didn't know how the hell I was going to know who to protect. It's really hard being the doctor because you've got to figure out who is a cop/vigilante without sounding like Mafia. So when I finally revealed my role I once again protected myself last night. I took a gamble and figured the godfather would aasume I would protect you Longo. So I protected myself and it worked since the godfather targeted me.

And like I said earlier. It makes no sense of Maestro to be silent about him being the real doctor. He would've called me out instead of letting you think I'm innocent and Tan isn't.

COMaestro said:
Because of Green Lantern's immediate assumption to lynch Longo, I figured he was mafia, which is why I voted to lynch him.

Yet you completely ignored me when I said GL wouldn't be that stupid to throw out wild accusations.

I had intended to change my vote after MattAY's reasonable comment that we had a lot of time yet, but seeing as the votes were tied and that Longo's comment was non-lynchy, I assumed he would be fine. This ended up being a mistake.

If you really cared you wouldn't have assumed you'd have just changed your vote. I must have changed my mind three times on day 1. It takes 5 seconds to edit your vote to a no lynch.

MattAY died that night. After which Wicked started claiming the vigilante should make themselves known. I was leaning more towards Longo being a mafia member over De-Ting, which is why I voted that way. De-Ting also suspected Wicked, now that I think about it.

No shit De-Ting was suspicious, he was a townie getting killed off. Longo made a call to lynch him and I went with it. Turns out of my three suspects he was the innocent one.

Still confident Longo was mafia, I voted to lynch him, but as responses started coming in,I realized that was wrong. By claiming to be the doctor, Wicked had tipped his hand. Since there were already two Craig votes, I went ahead with that, confident that the Godfather had turned on Craig in order to remain hidden. The Godfather, of course, being WickedLiquid.

I gotta hand it to you you're one crafty son of a bitch lmao. Longo told you to change your vote to Craig. Your plan was to get Longo lynched but when it didn't work out you turned on your Mafia. Makes sense.

His compliments to me in this thread are just an attempt to look innocent. I went ahead and protected myself again last night as it appeared Tan was going to be killed by the vigilante and I had a feeling the Godfather was betting on the doctor being selfless and protecting the vigilante.

But you didn't do anything to prevent the vigilante from suspecting Tan? Did you?

Longo you just gotta trust me man he has been bullshitting us from the start. If I was the Godfather you'd have been dead a long time ago because I knew you'd be my biggest threat.

WickedLiquid said:
COMaestro said:
Because of Green Lantern's immediate assumption to lynch Longo, I figured he was mafia, which is why I voted to lynch him.

Yet you completely ignored me when I said GL wouldn't be that stupid to throw out wild accusations.

Yet isn't that exactly what he did? He had no info to go on. I hadn't played the game with anyone yet and the only person who was consistently being called a good player who should probably be eliminated just in case was Longo. If I had been the Godfather, I would have followed through with that and gotten rid of him as I wouldn't want him to catch on to me.

I had intended to change my vote after MattAY's reasonable comment that we had a lot of time yet, but seeing as the votes were tied and that Longo's comment was non-lynchy, I assumed he would be fine. This ended up being a mistake.

If you really cared you wouldn't have assumed you'd have just changed your vote. I must have changed my mind three times on day 1. It takes 5 seconds to edit your vote to a no lynch.

I've got two special needs kids, man. I don't always have 5 seconds to do frivolous things when I've got to take care of them, clean everything up to get things ready for the next day, and get myself cleaned up for bed. It was probably a bath night for them, leaving me with even less time than usual. Changing my vote just wasn't a priority over the other things in my life.

No shit De-Ting was suspicious, he was a townie getting killed off. Longo made a call to lynch him and I went with it. Turns out of my three suspects he was the innocent one.

Yet you had been accusing Longo just the day before. Admittedly, De-Ting turned his suspicions on Craig after Craig voted to lynch him, but while he edited his post to remove his previous lynch vote, he still left his suspicions of you.

I gotta hand it to you you're one crafty son of a bitch lmao. Longo told you to change your vote to Craig. Your plan was to get Longo lynched but when it didn't work out you turned on your Mafia. Makes sense.

But you didn't do anything to prevent the vigilante from suspecting Tan? Did you?

Longo you just gotta trust me man he has been bullshitting us from the start. If I was the Godfather you'd have been dead a long time ago because I knew you'd be my biggest threat.

I will admit, I still wasn't 100% certain you were the Godfather, my above post written with the knowledge of Tan's innocence notwithstanding. Tan still could have been the Godfather and you could have just been claiming doctor for the hell of it. It's not a completely unreasonable thing to do and it calls attention to you and away from the other townsfolk. That's why I didn't bother to defend Tan, I was down between the two of you and either Longo would kill him and he would attempt to kill someone else, leaving two townies alive for the win, or Longo would kill him and YOU would attempt to kill someone else, and I deduced it would be me. In the latter case, assuming my deduction was right (and it WAS), that would leave two townies to vote to lynch you.

Look, Longo, he's covered all his tracks but he still can't come up with a good reason he let you and I believe Tan was the Godfather.

All he had to do was say 'Wicked lies! HE'S NOT THE DOCTOR I AM!" You would have been in the same position on Day 3 Longo, figuring out who was being honest, but at least you wouldn't have killed Tan the townie

His defense is

Tan still could have been the Godfather and you could have just been claiming doctor for the hell of it.

Now why the hell would a townie pretend to be the doctor so close to the end of the game when the mafia was two kills away from victory? He didn't plan on me protecting myself but I did. If he killed you or me Longo he'd have won. So now he's got to explain why he let tan die. But he can't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod