MAFIA - Game over!

I changed my vote to Lynch Links. I feel you weren't lying about being silenced. Both ideas are valid.

Been busy. I say Lynch Master Craig of course.

Truth be told Ugh, i'm the vigilante. I've also known you and Green Lantern were cops the whole time, been subtly trying to work my way up through the entire mafia. Week one I didn't shoot, week 2 I took care of Matty.

Ive been hoping to find the Godfather but Craig has been elusive. It's my own fault though, ive been super busy with work the past two days. He was going to be my next choice.

If you lynch me, you will lose, Howard. Trust me.

I went back to my intuitive feeling. I just don't know, but to lean on my first instinct.
kramer-freakout.gif

Ugh was faced with a tough choice. Craig or Links? Who was who? Who was telling the truth????

In the end Ugh decides to lynch Craig and they ended up killing....

Wait for it

This game is brought to you by Duff! It's the mug you chug! OH YEAH!!!!!!!

Master Craig is dead. He was The Godfather.

TOWNIES WIN!

Haha! DAMMIT!

Well played lads, Ugh MVP. GREAT GAME!

You saw right through mine and Longo's silence plan.
Craig just happened to be away on the weekend on the 1st day so we just thought, act like Craig was silenced!? An accidental plan! You even caught on to that. Bastards! ;)

Shout out to Master Craig for helping out with the story. He pretty much wrote the story where Brett died in his PM to me. If only Craig was that good at lying he could've convinced Ugh and won the game.

That was really a close one and could have gone either way depending on who Ugh believed. Great job everyone!

Longo was right. I scanned Longo, because he's Longo. First person I scanned last game too. I wouldn't have scanned MattAY, but he was quick to say Longo appeared to be silenced. Slicky's first post really connected everything, but it was a fault. I always knew Links was the vigilante. I hinted at that, in my post on the second mentioning instrument - ocarina, you get the picture. Master Craig caused me to doubt myself at the end, because he was a cop last time.

Good game, everyone. Thanks for the host, WL. I was thinking about hosting another one, so WL could play.

Damn! So close! Ha ha, I had a back end feeling I shoulda gone for Links in the end!

It was a good game though and I'm happy to have gotten so close as my first time as the godfather.

Happy to play again, and no worries WickedLiquid, writing those mini-stories was fun. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod