Mafia - Townies Won

cyberjim2000 said:
I wasn't silenced, I'm just being observant. And Ugh, if it's a tie, I think the no lynch option always wins. At least, that's how I thought it was.

That's good to know. So someone was probably framed that day.

I would agree with ties being No Lynch, but it's Ugh's game, so his rules if he wants to change things up.

And since the day is ending soon I'll say it again. If our doctor is smart he will protect the vigilante. And if the vigilante is smart he will reveal himself so the doc can do his job. Every night the vigilante is unknown and putting his life at risk. Not only must the vigilante reveal himself but he also must be trusted with evidence. Only way for that to happen is we lynch a mafia who the vigilante told us too. If the vigilante has nothing to go on then no worries, but if you do then speak up.

I might get whacked tonight so if that happens listen to my advice.

COMaestro said:
Sorry Longo. You said you didn't think Lantern was Mafia but you failed to vote No Lynch which would have saved him.
You know what else would have saved him? If three people hadn't voted to lynch him in the first place.

Also I was drunk last night, but I stand by my vote call. De-Ting is considerably more active than he usually is when playing, which means he's actually something worth playing.

Though if someone else votes No Lynch, I'll change my vote. Until then, I'm sticking to it.

I agree with Longo and WickedLiquid, plus I feel lynching Longo to begin with (before changing my vote to Green_Lantern) was a mistake (lynching Green_Lantern too was a mistake)... and I think lynching to begin with was a huge mistake too. :/

I'm sorry, old friend. I'm voting to lynch De-Ting.

You're looking pretty suspicious now, Craig. Don't you think? Jumpin' on the lynch wagon for people you know aren't mafia? Which would include Longo, Green_Lantern and myself?

tumblr_o0qo264iEf1r13x2bo1_500.jpg

Changing my vote, and I suggest you all do the same.

Lynch Craig

The citizens don't know what the f*ck is going on anymore. They took a chance and voted to see who is likely part of B.A.L.L.S. With most of the votes leaned towards De-Ting they grabbed him and hooked him up to the noose. "Don't I get one last meal?" asked De-Ting. The citizens all together shouted "NO, MORE MESS TO CLEAN UP!" And boom De-Ting hung like a drunken Spider-man.

De-Ting was executed. He was a townie.

It is now Night 3. PM me your commands

"Hey, boss. How do you think cyberjim will be feeling after we give him his final present?"
"He'll be feeling like the mouse being eaten by the cat"

As the B.A.L.L.S leader and apprentice broken in Cyberjim's house, they saw him dead with a green arrow through his head. The boss told his young apprentice to be cautious, the vigilante is near by.

"Well, paint a penis on his face, kid. We got to let them know we did this and not this person thinking he's a law enforcer."

The next morning, the disgruntled citizen appear once again over a death of their own. Only this time, they're not sure who killed Cyberjim. The vigilante or B.A.L.L.S.

cyberjim2000 is dead. Killed by vigilante and Mafia

It is DAY 3

At this point, I'm torn between Longo and Craig. I've been suspecting Longo for a while, but cyberjim was right about Craig's flip flopping being untrustworthy. De-Ting also suspected him by the end. Admittedly, both of them could be Mafia.

We really need to get rid of a Mafia member this go around or the night phase may end the game.

I'm sticking with my guns: Longo_2_guns, that is!

Lynch Longo

I actually agree with you about Craig.

Alright, time to lay the cards on the table. I'm the Vigilante, and I chose Cyberjim as a rough bet. With only two mafia, we can afford to lose a few of our own.

I held off from killing the first two nights and scanned Studiotan and COMaestro. Both came back as townies.

Now, that means one of them is for sure innocent, and one is likely the Godfather. Maybe they're both innocent, but I don't know.

But what that means FOR SURE is either Master_Craig or WickedLiquid is the other mafia.

Now, here's what I know about each:
Master_Craig has changed his mind about every single lynch vote he's made. He's doing everything he can to get kills while also keeping with the public opinion.

WickedLiquid has been playing smartly, voted to kill me normally (not a bad call), BUT he made a callout earlier for the Vigilante to reveal himself. Which is a very shady move in that situation.

And StudioTan has been here, but hasn't said a word or really made a vote. Thus, I think he's the Godfather and Master_Craig is the mafia

Lynch Master_Craig

Tan's silence has been somewhat suspicious to me, too. And look at that picture he posted! That guy is totally Mafia! :D

I'm a townie this time.

The reason I voted against you in the first round Longo, is because you're insanely good at this game, and when Green_Lantern suggested that your side "always does well", I was easily convinced. I then changed my vote because it made sense that Green_Lantern wanted to out the "good player" and it made me think that Green_Lantern was mafia.

If I was the mafia, I'd play it quietly, which is what some people are doing in this game.

As for lynching De-Ting, I did that because people's stories/reasoning made sense. His "counter lynch" I suppose also further raised my suspicion.

If I was mafia, you'd be the first to go, Longo, and I kinda think you are mafia. You're very good at this game.

Lynch Longo_2_Guns.

If Longo is telling the truth, I'm going to need to change my vote. Wicked or Tan, can either of you counter his claim?

I suggest you change your vote, since Craig snuck in a stealth lynch after his original text.
COMaestro, are you a townie, or the doctor. Because there is only one townie, one doctor, and one vigilante left. If Craig claims to be a townie, and you also are, then we know who is lying.

Lynch Craig

Don't lynch me; you need me to make things uhhhh great again!

"I think [the mafia] and I could get along pretty well, and I don't think you'd be having the kind of problems that you're having right now."

Also, since this could be the last day and it's halloween, we should extend the day longer so everyone can vote.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod