Mafia: The Townies Strike Back - TOWNIES WIN!

So was i like the only successful vigilante we've had for a while?

I liked this game.

Someone should totally host another one soon. Not me though, i'd probably fuck it up.

You were pretty lucky and so was Ugh. I had to double check to see if I sent to wrong PMs to you guys. I was also wondering if giving Raine the godfather role instantly was fair to kapow or not but then at the end he figured it out and victory should be a sweeter for him.

I'd be willing to host another one. Hosting these kinda feel voyeuristic. Watching you guys running around... trying to figure out who's who while I have the knowledge. But uh... if someone new wants to host that'll be fine... for now. We could also split the game into two if you guys agree with what used said that 22 people is a lot.

--Breaking News from the Federal Government--

"We are proud to say, due to the intervention of our federal agent, we, the government, have single handily solved the mafia problem of this town. We sent our most dedicated agent, and while he did die in the line of duty, he completely destroyed the mafia's ability to operate, and subsequently, grants our agency all the credit. Questions?"

"What about early reports that suggest your agent spent his first few nights in an Asian/Arab brothel?"

"He was...looking for intelligence. Yeah, thats it."

"What about reports that he was conducting raids with no supporting info?"

"Thats a lie...I don't know where you got that info."

"Isn't it true that your agent almost killed the cop who ultimately brought about the downfall of the mafia?"

"uhhh.....This interview is over..."

You guys liked how I wanted to lynch Raine at first, but didn't? I didn't want people to see me as a cop so fast. MattAY must of seen the quick change I made.

UghRochester said:
You guys liked how I wanted to lynch Raine at first, but didn't? I didn't want people to see me as a cop so fast. MattAY must of seen the quick change I made.

Um....We knew you were a cop on day 3....

I was a townie and I could tell Ugh was a cop, and he wanted us to lynch Raine. So I tried to get everyone to lynch raine but you guys wouldn't listen. Then Ugh died and it was proof he was a cop but still, nobody would go back and look through the thread to see who Ugh wanted to lynch.

It's a miracle the townies won.

Good job cyberjim.

Green_Lantern said:
UghRochester said:

Um....We knew you were a cop on day 3....
And I knew you were part of the Mafia since day 2.

I would love to co-host this game with someone, maybe cyberjim is willing to split up responsibilities?

Either way, organizationally speaking, cyberjim did a great job.

...and my guess for eyebrows was a shot in the dark. Erm... :oops:

Bretimus_v2 said:
I knew you were all dumber than Longo on Day 1.

Oh no...I've been indoctrinated!!!
No, you've just opened your eyes to the truth.

And once finals are done, I'm gonna start up a new game. It's no fun for me, because everyone kills me the first night.

Yeah, we could wait until Longo finishes his finals and have him post sign ups.

Mod-Chip said:
I would love to co-host this game with someone, maybe cyberjim is willing to split up responsibilities?

Either way, organizationally speaking, cyberjim did a great job.

...and my guess for eyebrows was a shot in the dark. Erm... :oops:

You should host it by yourself if you get chance. It's really not that hard if you keep a notepad. Just remember that a decent story is fine but don't give any clues to who the mafia people are because that's sort of a dick move.

Well, I could ostensibly get a new game sign-ups as early as tomorrow, with a player cap of 15. I've got loads of free time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod