MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whooho! Was scared we were gonna stop this prematurely!

...Oh yeah i have to lynch someone hey? Huh... Well since he's lynching himself...

Lynch Links!

As the sun started to set, everyone watched as Links tied his neck around the noose. Don't fucking ask me how this worked.

Either way, the strain on his neck, combined with a horrible case of dehydration and sun stroke killed LinksOcarina, although the rest of the townspeople were just standing there so it's really their fault as well.

LinksOcarina, a member of the mafia, was killed by the townies and himself.

No more suicides OK?

It is now NIGHT 7, PM me your moves
Two mafia remain.

1463_heavens_gate_468.jpg
[/img]

Why are you still playing this fool's game? Kill yourselves. Release yourselves from the uncertainty and pain, and I shall deliver you to a bigger and better forum game in the skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

It was then that the mafia decided to strike. They had known for several nights now, maybe, who knows what goes on in the mind of a mafioso.... maybe other mafioso know. I'm not a mafioso. I'm a mysterious voice that ultimately decides who wins and who dies.

And who knew that HK-47, the cop, would be taking his night off in a french night club. Seriously, did you know? I had no fucking clue Tokyo had a french night club. It doesn't matter now, the mafia found him there and shot him like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcAXesR6QyI#t=4m06s

Hey! Who is that women? That hooker! Or.. whatever... what goes on in french night clubs. Regardless, she knows who one of the mafia is! She saw him leave the room where the mafia killed HK-47!

HK-47, the cop, was killed by the mafia.

It is now Day 7.

WOOOA WOOOA WOOOA! guys! don't jump the gun and think a little!

Why would i in the name of heck leave a big obvious clue like this! Even i know This is the frenchiest french of all french films!... And i would of posted Menace 2 society instead anyways

In fact, i recall posting that very scene recently like a couple of months ago. Someone even responded on how french it was (it was the subtitles).
Can't we just like think a little bit here?

Relying on your Frenchness to get you out of a pickle? Really?! That's desperation right there!

We have 8 left. 6 townies. 2 mafia. Simple as.

Lynch Lien

If he's innocent then my suspicions of Tingy and GL will be concrete.

Is that all we have to go on? I don't trust the French either but who does HK want to kill? We know now that he's a cop. Maybe his previous posts revealed something. I want to be sure that we get the right guy and not something based on Dan's kill posts.

*somebody finds a videotape and plays it*

Wes: Hey guys sorry I killed myself off but I was away from GR for the past week and didn't want to be another redszhirt in the game. See you on the other side..........

Bah! If i can't play anymore, i say we end this charade quickly and move on to the next forum game.

I am the mafioso and so's Rainemaida. But he hasn't been answering my whispers these past days, is he even on? If you get up on your butt and read this, off Mattay if you can tonight. His francophobic comment must be punished!

*Jumps out the window after swallowing a cyanide pill*

Lynch Lien!

Lien said:
I am the mafioso and so's Rainemaida. But he hasn't been answering my whispers these past days, is he even on? If you get up on your butt and read this, off Mattay if you can tonight. His francophobic comment must be punished!
Not sure if telling truth, but Raine was my next choice after cyberjim.

Also, thanks a lot, French Toast. >_<

De-Ting said:
cyberjim's next. It's all so simple.

Don't be a fool. All we had to go on until Lien posted was a guess and Dan's post that really wasn't a clue. I wanted to be sure and if you looked back at all of HK's posts you might find someone that he scanned but didn't tell us outright.

Lynch Lien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod