Mafioso: The Game MAFIA WINS

Wes

Rookie
Chicago, 1920's

During a time of prohibition crime rules the streets, fuelling the city with their thirsty desires. The Mafia, a group of 5 members are out for blood, taking over the city by any means necisary, even if it means whacking everyone who stands in their way.

mafia_wallpaper_1_800.jpg

The Mafia include:

The Godfather
The leader of the Mafia and the one who makes the final call when deciding who to kill. This skilled professional will be able to hide amongst the townies with ease.

The Lawyer
Hired by the Mafia, he can protect any member of the Mafia from the police as well as frame others to make them appear guilty.

The Crew
Three Mafia members who are out to follow their leader into a sea of corruption in order to take over the city!

But not to worry, for the townies have people on their side looking out for them during this dark time.

Such as The Cops
1735312adachiohgod.jpg

Each night, the police will scan someone in town in hopes to uncover a member of the mafia.

The Informant
yorkd.jpg

Each night the informant will choose someone to follow and see who that person interacts with.

The Doctor
la20noirescreenshot264a.jpg

Each night the doctor will chose someone to protect from the Mafia attacks.

The Town Drunk
123xvl.png

Each night he will will pick someone to get drunk with. Whoever he picks will be unable to perform any tasks (if any)

Hopefully with their combined effort, they can stop the Mafia and protect their fellow citizens.

The Townies
There is a new spin on this game! In order to make the townies feel less useless the cops have issued a "buddy system". Each townie has a buddy that is also a townie, if any of them are successful in a lynch when a Mafia is killed their buddy will be revealed to them via PM. However, if the town drunk has selected a townie to get drunk with, that person will be unable to find out who their buddy is.

Note: In the event of more than 3 townies all lynching a Mafia who is killed. 3 townies will be chose by random and their buddy will be revealed to them. This rule is to prevent everyone finding out who their buddy is in one night.

Good Luck everyone! The Game starts now, PM me your moves.

PLAYERS
MattAY
-FCM-
X_X De-Ting - Cop
HK-47
Gunner37
Noritama
X_X Mod-Chip - Townie
UghRochester
X_Xdanielrbischoff - Townie
X_X LinksOcarina - Townie
X_X kapow -Townie
X_X Longo_2_guns - Mafia
The_Joker
X_X Bretimus_v2 - Informant
X_X Rainemaida - Lawyer
X_X cyberjim2000 - Mafia
X_X WickedLiquid - Townie
X_X Green_Lantern - The Godfather
X_X NickKmet - Townie
X_X Eyebrowsbv31- Cop

NIGHT 1

Completely off record, but your use of the P4 and Deadly Premonition images earns you one thousand cool points each.

Thank you, I wanted to use them as the cops and stumbled upon that pic.

edit, I'd like to also request a sticky please

second edit, I forgot to add a rule to the buddy system for the townies, please re-read if you haven't done so already thank you.

Last night, Bret had a lead on a member of the Mafia! Unfortunately the Mafia was one step ahead and went to snuff him out before he could do anything about it!

Bretimus has died, he was the informant

DAY 1

WickedLiquid said:
I will avenge you Bret! I will avenge youuuuuuuuuuuu!

.... no lynch

good way to start vengeance there, Wicked.

im not gonna sit idlely by so the random name out of the hat is....

lynch kapow

Haha that definitely wasnt random. He's usually the most AFK though, I'll give you that.

No leads? No Lynch

All I know is, nothing ever gets done with a No Lynch. I actually really liked the forced lynch Longo included last game.... so I'm just going to play by those rules anyway.

Lynch LinksOcarina

Lynching would be good to help the townies, whoever they might be...

BUT, we need to kill someone who is actually Mafia, otherwise I won't find out who my buddy is!!!!! Ummm, I mean, you know, if I'm a townie.

You guys are so haphazard with your guesses. Say no lynch today, and let's lynch someone tomorrow.

So no lynch.

While I'm usually a proponent of lynching as much as possible, right now, the one thing we have above all others is time. We could lash out without a lead to try and root out a mafia, but they'd be expecting that. We need to stay a step ahead of them, and that means not taking risks.

Also, since we don't have three people dying each night, we have time to spare.

Fair enough? No lynch?

No lynch.

WickedLiquid said:
Going after Ugh is starting to feel very Mafioso to me...

Got any better ideas, Mr. Wicked "If I'm a Townie and Want to Avenge Bret with No Lynch" Liquid?

If the majority go towards Kapow then I'll probably throw my chips in with them, skipping a lynch today wouldn't mean we have a better idea of who to lynch tomorrow.

(The only reason I say Kapow is that it's two against him and one against Links)

And the cops got the best picture in the history of GR Mafia games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod