MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynch Sticky.

what the hell are you on about? ;) If he's innocent then we have leads on who is next.

PS - GL, we have no leads, but we have inklings...blind lynching with a kick is what I'd call it.

De-Ting said:
Green_Lantern said:
Why are we still blind lynching on day 5?
I don't know, but lynching HK sounds good because he didn't vote to lynch Ugh and stuff.

Because I opted to vote for the lawyer who is on the mafia's side?

Don't know how many we need to seal the vote, but Lynch Sticky

"How should we kill him?" asked De-Ting.

"I don't know, what's his favorite thing to do?" LinksOcarina asked.

It was just then that the townspeople spotted StickyGreenGamer heading into the town's favorite watering hole, The Brown Beer Lodge.

As they entered, they saw Sticky belly up to the bar. "Do you think he's meeting someone here?" asked Rainemaida.

It didn't matter. The town had voted and Sticky was the next to go. They snuck up next to Sticky and slipped a rufi into his drink. Sticky proceeded to go on a massive bender. When he woke up, he had a baby, a wedding ring, and a tiger in his hotel room. The tiger at StickyGreenGamer.

StickyGreenGamer was killed by the townies. He was the town drunk.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 6, PM ME YOUR MOVES

As the mafia crept up to the door to Wes's house, they smelled something. A long discussion about people pooping themselves when they die carried forth. Who knew mafia guys were so interested in poop and science?

Anyways, when they entered, the saw a suicide note from Wes, who had committed suicide, as was obviously, not just from the poop smell but also that he was dead and there was a note saying he killed myself. It didn't take a detective to figure this out.

"Fuck you guys, you can't kill me!" the note said.

Wes, the vigilante, killed himself before the mafia could kill him that night.

It is now DAY 6

WTF! I know we are all playing a terrible game here but really your going to kill yourself thats just terrible.

Called Wes being the vigilante yesterday!

And also considering Sticky's role, even though he wouldn't come out and say it...

StickyGreenGamer said:
Ya'll need to consult a drunk. Who obviously has in-depth knowledge about the identity of one mafia member.

I'm just saying, lawyer outs Links, the drunk obviously chose a proper person to take out. That makes Links suspect #1. But go ahead, the name of the game seems to be lynch the guy who is making headway in the investigation.

LYNCH LINKS

I haven't been following this game, but why is the thread titled Tiger Mom? Because Dan is dating an Asian girl?

Asian mom. +1 points for banging an older chick.

Man, Wes, 0-5. That's tough luck.

SGG, why didn't you say, "Hey, guys, I'm the drunk!"? It would've saved you from the lynching and we would've won. No matter, still got a cop and the doctor plus plenty of townies.

Lynch Links

Oh well, I guess i'm gonna die.

:(

So I shall follow Wes's example and LYNCH MYSELF before you get to do it.

Suck on that, townies!

So once we axe Links, there will be 8 of us left - a cop, the doctor, and two mafia people....

I actually like our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod