Mafia - Townies Won

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
06406e5261cfe3b155e77abdb968b340.jpg

Welcome everyone to a City. A City of dreams and hope, but the faith of many are being lost as the city crumbles due to crimes has rising beyond police control. Most of the police, if not all are corrupted by a malicious mafia group known as B.A.L.L.S: Because All Legends Leave Sh*t. B.A.L.L.S has been dropping on innocent civilians and ruining their lives by spreading the city with heroin and violence. Don't do heroin folks, it's not cool. It's time the citizens decide to stand up and grab B.A.L.L.S by the balls. Unfortunately, the citizens don't even know who operates this testy crime organization.

Our story begins...

RULES OF THE GAMES

-No posting during night time
-Game will be updated at least 24 hours. It's likely to be updated Eastern Time in the morning around 6-8AM
-Daytime everyone gets to vote. Bold your answer to lock in your decision. I had a problem with changing my decision last game. If it's not bolded by the time I update the thread, I'll count the vote as I read before I update the game even if it happens to change while updating.
-The game ends when either The Townies have taken out the entire mafia or the mafia outnumber the townies.

ROLES OF THE GAME (See what I did there?)
Each role given was randomly selected.
B.A.L.L.S
The Godfather
Each night The Godfather chooses who to kill

Mafia
There's one member under The Godfather. This person is loyal, but can choose each night whether to frame a person or silence them

B.A.L.L.S Resistance
The Doctor
This person can either protect and sacrifice himself each night OR he could save himself

The Cop Due to corruption of the police, there's only one cop wanting to bring justice This person can scan someone each night

The Vigilante Each night, this unknown person working in the shadows can either scan a person or kill them without a thought.

Townies Pissed off people looking for justice and deciding together based on majority poll. Each day, they can vote to lynch a person.

LIST OF PLAYERS
Master_Craig- Mafia // Killed by Citizens
Longo_2_Guns- The Vigilante
Bretimus_v2- Cop // Killed by the Mafia
De-Ting- Townie //Executed by Citizens
MattAY- Townie // Killed by Mafia
COMaestro- The Godfather // Executed by remaining Citizens
cyberjim2000- townie // killed by mafia
Wicked_Liquid- The Doctor
StudioTan- townie // killed by The Vigilante
Green_Lantern- Townie // Killed by god

Working late at night and wanting this city to get back to basics, Bretimus_v2 was sitting alone listening in on phone conversations. He overheard someone mention someone was part of B.A.L.L.S, but at that moment he heard another phone ring. It was the phone in the lobby. "Goddammit, I wish I could be left alone, so I can go home and get rest!" He went to answer it, but he found some person wearing a bear costume. The bear said to Bret, "Let me put my B.A.L.L.S in your mouth." and shot Bret with a penis shaped pistol.

Day has broken and the citizens are heartbroken to see someone loyal to the police force. "Justice must be served", yelled a citizen. "We don't know who did it though", yelled another. The citizens disgust the situation...

Bretimus_v2 was killed by the Mafia. He was the cop.
It is now DAY 1

Green_Lantern said:
Lynch Longo.

His side always does well and lynching him a risk I'm willing to take.

I'd say we don't have enough information to clarify this but I think you might be right. Sorry Longo, I hope we're not wrong.

Lynch Longo_2_Guns.

Cancel that.

Vote has been changed to lynch Green_Lantern.

Yikes. For some reason I was not expecting someone to die without even getting a turn. Um, Lantern really jumped in with a Lynch vote. I was going to say no lynch but now I have to say Lynch Lantern

Edit: Edited "umbrella" to "um". stupid autocorrect

Nah, the mafia want me alive because I am easily killed during the day. Which is fair.

That said, I don't think GL is Mafia. There are only 2, one detectable, so I doubt it's him.

No hunches yet. Need more evidence.

^ Haha!

I vote No Lynch

Ratio is 2:7 townies at the moment ya nobs - we have time before we start a killing spree.

The question on my mind is would Lantern just out himself like that with a quick lynch to take out Longo? Either he's just guessing or we should listen to him. So I'm going to agree with him.

...edit... no I'm not, because apparently we only had one cop so Lantern can't be the second one....

Hey, in the last game what Maestro said about someone being silenced put me on the chopping block!
(The fact that you were right is besides the point!)

Anyway, yeah Vigilante can scan now. Fucking overpowered arsehole.
So I would LOVE it if we didn't kill this guy right off the bat by lynching him accidently!

Silencing seems like a weird option for the mafia right now though when the same person can choose to frame someone instead. Framing would leave a shadow of doubt to anyone scanning, but if we know someone has been silenced then no one has been framed yet.

So I am asking again. Cyberjim, are you silenced? If you don't respond I am going to assume you are.

Cyberjim could just be busy with life.

The vigilante can scan? Well fuck me for not reading through all the roles. Lol

In that case I will belive Lantern

lynch Longo

Don't make me regret this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle