The Legend of Mafia HYRULE WINS

WickedLiquid

Regular
Welcome to Hyrule!

2e8f8bf8-50aa-47f0-949c-546fe95de62a.jpg

This gorgeous land was created by the three Goddess' and was meant to be a world of peace and prosperity. That was of course until it was visited by the one told in legends, the one to bring evil and corruption to the world.

The one known as...

THE GODFATHER OF TIME
Darklink.jpg

This evil Godfather entered Hyrule with the intention of taking over this land. Each night he will murder an innocent until his mission is accomplished. If scanned by any of the authorities he will appear as innocent.

But The Godfather is not alone, he has many companions to help guide him through his quest...

THE SILENCER
3070583_orig.jpg

Hey! Listen! The Silencer will pick someone each night who will be unable to speak. However, that person can still make their vote for who they want to lynch.

THE FRAMER
Midna-Scene-the-princess-of-twilight-6308481-640-480.jpg

This vicious member of the mafia will pick someone to frame and if that person is scanned by the police they will show up as Mafia. The Scanner is not allowed to make a member of the mafia appear innocent.

THE SCANNER
skyward-sword-fi.jpg

This companion to The Godfather will analyse someone each night to figure out if they are a member of the police. Only the police will be revealed to the scanner and no one else.

It might seem hopeless but luckily for the citizens of Hyrule there are forces of good who are willing to risk their lives to save this land.

THE POLICE
Hyrulean_Soldiers_(Twilight_Princess).png

Two of Hyrule's finest guards have stepped up to try to find and eliminate the Mafia. Each night they will PM me and I will send them back the results of that person.

THE VIGILANTE
2110_render_ganonrender.png

The Vigilante works outside of the law and picks someone he wants to kill each night. If lucky he will aid the police in bringing down the mafia, if unlucky he will be doing them a favor. The vigilante can also choose not to kill.

THE DOCTOR
Great_Fairy_of_Magic_(Majora's_Mask).png

This terrifyingly-looking doctor will protect someone each night from death. If the doctor picks someone who was targeted by The Godfather or The Vigilante, they will be spared.

THE INFORMANT
d021bad7-b445-4e3c-be16-ea82b551f259.png

Each night The Informant will pick someone who he wishes to follow. By discovering who went to visit who, the informant will gather clues as to what roles people have in this game of deception and corruption!

THE DETECTIVE
efa2d8f1-bdb5-4712-a0c4-aa7b2b944a33.png

After PMing me a person of his choosing, The Detective will bring in someone for questioning, therefore disabling that person from making their move for the night.

THE HYLIANS
castle_town_festival_by_raijin_pooch-d4eglu0.png

The townies of Hyrule. They might not do much, but damn it, they have heart!

It is now NIGHT TIME
PM your votes

Players
Longo_2_Guns - dead townie
HK-47 - dead townie
Green_Lantern - dead cop

Used44
De-Ting
Bretimus_v2
Gunner37 - dead scanner
UrbanMasque - dead Godfather
MattAY - dead Silencer

Cyberjim2000
UghRochester - dead Framer
Master_Craig

The rooster crowed throughout Hyrule as the sun rose and shinned day light on the land. Princess Zelda skipped through the meadows outside her castle happily, completely carefree. Suddenly she tripped on something and fell down.

She thought maybe it was a rock? Completely disregarding the foul aroma that filled her nostrils. But what do you expect she's a blonde.

Zelda removed some low shrubs and revealed in horror that it was a body! She ran back to the castle terrified and the guards looked the body over. It belonged to HK-47, a local townie who specialized in sword repair and trying to score nude photos of Zelda. It would explain what he was doing so close to the castle.

Regardless, Zelda was scared to see a murder occur so close to her home and ordered the citizens of Hyrule to gather at the castle and discuss this grizzly murder.

HK is dead, he was a townie

DAY TIME
Please bold your votes

Well, better go and get my Hylian shield. I already know people are going to accuse me of this violence.

So if we're going with last games rules again, Longo has been silenced, and urban is lynching longo out of spite.

I'm holding off for now.

Wait, I'm confused. Is lynching Longo to show you didn't silence him? Or is it to show somebody is silenced and is saying "Yes, Longo. I can't talk"? I'd only lynch Longo to say I'm silenced or else it wouldn't make sense. No Lynch

EDIT: Getting rid of my bold to help WL count.

I think I got this. Longo isn't silenced, but MattAY might be, since he hasn't talked. Bretimus just randomly voting to lynch MattAY might mean he knows MattAY is silenced and he can't defend himself. Longo might just agree with Bret, because he might be Mafiaso as well. So, I vote Lynch Longo. You all can lynch me next if I'm wrong.

Edit: Changed my vote in my next post

UghRochester said:
I think I got this. Longo isn't silenced, but MattAY might be, since he hasn't talked. Bretimus just randomly voting to lynch MattAY might mean he knows MattAY is silenced and he can't defend himself. Longo might just agree with Bret, because he might be Mafiaso as well. So, I vote Lynch Longo. You all can lynch me next if I'm wrong.

You're terrible at this...

Bret seems to be honest so I'll vote with him as well. If he's lying we can easily lynch Bret tomorrow.lynch MattAY

I supposed you're all right. Had some critical thinking, because look who hasn't posted, MattAY. So we all might be voting for someone that's silenced. I'll change my vote back to No Lynch. My gut lost us the game last time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod