MAFIA - Game over!

WickedLiquid

Regular
You guys know the rules, you know the roles.
But if you need a reminder here they are.

RULES
-The game will be updated every 24 hours. I will try my best to go by the 24 hr update but remember I have a life like you guys.

-During night time there are to be no posts made in the thread. If you need to ask me anything PM me.

-During day time everyone votes for who they want to lynch Please bold your lynch votes so they stand out and I can tally them up.

-Once you're dead, you're dead. I know it sucks I've been there. But please resist the urge to post in the thread once you're six feet under.

-The game ends when either The Townies have taken out the entire mafia or the mafia outnumber the townies. Considering what roles are still active near the end of the game it may end sooner if one side has zero chance of making a comeback.

ROLES
The Godfather
Leader of the mob and will not show up as a member of the Mafia if scanned by the cops. Each night he PM's me someone to whack.

The Silencer - mafia
Chooses somebody who cannot speak the following day, all they can do is cast a lynch vote.

The Framer - mafia
Picks someone to frame that night. If the police happen to scan the same person who was framed they'll show up as Mafia. The Framer cannot make a member of the Mafia look innocent.

The Police
PM's one person each night they wish to know is Mafia. The police officers aren't aware of one another but if they scan the other cop it will be revealed to them. UNLESS the framer has framed the other cop.

The Doctor
Protects one person each night. If that same person is targeted by the mob or the vigilante then he'll be ok!

The Vigilante
Pick one person each night he wishes to kill. The vigilante could help the townies or give the advantage to the mafia, only time will tell.

The Townies
Helps vote off mafia members during the day time.

Good luck!
NIGHT TIME

List of players
Longo 2 Guns - Dead Mafia
Green Lantern - Dead cop
Sticky Green Gamer - Dead townie
De-Ting - Dead doctor
LinksOcarina
StudioTan - Dead townie
Master_Craig
MattAY - Dead Mafia
UghRochester
Cyberjim - Dead townie
Bretimus_v2 - Dead townie

Last night Cyberjim was found in a meat locker frozen stiff. It appears the door locked behind him and he couldn't get out. However when the police and forensic team arrived on the scene they discovered it was murder most foul! He was poisoned and stuffed in the freezer to cover up the murder.

Cyberjim is dead. He was a townie.

Day 1

That seems like the best bet....which sucks because it's no real lead. I just hope the doctor is paying attention, whoever they are, to all of this.

I suggest we lynch Longo. I have my reasons why and I feel since the vigilante isn't doing something about it, we should!

UghRochester said:
I suggest we lynch Longo. I have my reasons why and I feel since the vigilante isn't doing something about it, we should!
Is it because he voted to lynch you then deleted his post?

Well Longo is giving us the indication that he's been silenced?

The vigilante is probably holding off from killing the first night to avoid what happened previous game! Smart killing rather than mindless killing!

I say wait for more leads too. Because the framer could be at work as well!

You're right about the framer and the possibility of Longo silenced. De-Ting, Longo is great with sleight of hand techniques. Is he silenced? Possible and very well may be. I don't think Longo is dumb enough to try the fake silenced trick early in the game though. That's why I was suspicious of Longo and rethought this over.

That said. No Lynch

Something didn't add up with Cyberjim's murder and the police were working hard to uncover just how he was poisoned. One cop was able to find out who bought the poison that killed Jim and when he went to question that said individual he was quickly grabbed by his goons....

The next day Green Lantern was found dead, he was the police officer in charge of Cyberjim's investigation and got a little too close to the truth then the mafia could handle.

Meanwhile on the other side of town StudioTan was found gagged and tied. Upon closer inspection from the eye witness he was found dead and police were called to a second crime scene. This one remained a mystery and nobody understood why anyone would want to kill a mere townie.

Green Lantern is dead. He was a cop.
StudioTan is dead. He was a townie.

DAY 2

I'm going to need all your trust on this one and possibly The Doctor's help tonight. I'm revealing I'm the other cop. I scanned Longo the first night and he came out as Mafia. MattAY was really suspicious when mentioning Longo may look like he was silenced, when I believe Master_Craig was silenced. So, I scanned MattAY and he's Mafia as well.

TL;DR MattAY and Longo are Mafia, I'm the other cop.
pVQAA.gif

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Anyone else remember the first unwritten rule of Mafia? Kill Ugh as soon as possible? This is why that's a thing. Savor this moment Ugh, because it's probably the last time you'll actually get to play a game of Mafia.

Lynch Longo

Well I'm telling you now that I've been framed. And I've been intruiged by this comment ever since this game started:

StickyGreenGamer said:
LinksOcarina said:
So we have no info to go on really.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Poison is a weapon most often employed by women...and the British...

Now if GL is one cop...and Ugh is APPARENTLY the other. Why would Sticky make a claim like this?
Longo made the surefire sign of being silenced...that's why I suspected him of being silenced! Is that really so suspicious?

I'll Lynch Longo. I think if Ugh is right, then Sticky could be a lead. Need to see if we can trust Ugh now! Which I think we can, I'm sure the other cop will give us a clue if not!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod