The Legend of Mafia HYRULE WINS

De-Ting said:
^Last two mafia.

Really?

I'm not lynching anyone because there's not much evidence to go by. Lynching someone just 'cuz doesn't seem right. I'm thinking De-Ting might be mafia considering the accusations being thrown around, but for now I'll keep my vote to No Lynch.

The princess yawned as she looked over the people of Hyrule.

"Well that was a boring day," she said rubing her eyes. "Fine everyone go home."

Nobody was lynched today.

NIGHT TIME

The rooster crowed in a new morning as the people of Hyrule gathered for another day, hopefully a more productive day. Zelda looked to the townspeople with horror.

"There's been another murder!" She yelled and the townspeople rushed in.

There in the center of the castle was the one and only Godfather of Time, killed by the vigilante. It was the body of UrbanMasque.

"That means there must only be one left!" Said Zelda eyeing the people up and down. "Wait, where's Bret?" She noticed he was missing.

"Right here!" Brett said waving his hands in the air.

Brett was apparently attacked by The Godfather but luckily for him the Great Fairy watched over and refilled his heart containers, protecting him from death.

UrbanMasque is dead, he was The Godfather
Brett was targeted but saved by the doctor

DAY TIME

o0IvAKJ.gif

Also lynch Gunner apparently.

^ Now that's a first.

We're close to winning. We're close to the mafia being taken out. I'm not gonna reveal my role, but I'm no mafia.

Keeping my vote the same.

Hm... alright, bugger it.

I'm probably doing a super wrong move here but sure, I'll reveal my role. If the last mafia member kills me, then so be it.

I am... Detective Master_Craig.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod