It's-a me! Mafia! MAFIA WINS

Master_Craig said:
I think it's because Urban/Longo are the "lynch contenders" at the moment but also both of them were quite passionate in their arguments and earlier posts, which to be fair could mean they're telling the truth, or could be constructing an elaborate story to throw us off.

I can understand that, early day lynch contenders get the most focus on the day overall, overshadowing anybody else that can be a potential candidate.

And are you saying they could both be innocent or both guilty, using their silver tongues to direct attention elsewhere?

I think that either one could be mafia they have both defended themselves but have not revealed themselves yet. I think longo is either mafia or the vigilante, urban is either a townie or mafia. I don't think that anyone will reveal themselves now due to the mishap with ugh. So hopefully a cop (Mattay i think) has definite proof of who is and who isn't mafia by now or this game is gonna turn ugly quick.

edit: Changing to Lynch Longo because still don't quite trust him yet unless he knows for a fact that urban is mafia because he could be framed

HK-47 said:
Master_Craig said:
I think it's because Urban/Longo are the "lynch contenders" at the moment but also both of them were quite passionate in their arguments and earlier posts, which to be fair could mean they're telling the truth, or could be constructing an elaborate story to throw us off.

I can understand that, early day lynch contenders get the most focus on the day overall, overshadowing anybody else that can be a potential candidate.

And are you saying they could both be innocent or both guilty, using their silver tongues to direct attention elsewhere?

Pretty much. It's very hard to tell. Because of their defence, I think it's a very 50/50 chance that they're both either innocent or guilty, it's very hard to tell which one could be "the guilty one" (if either of them actually are) and who to actually lynch.

Would love more information.

Gunner37 said:
The way this is turning out though seems like it is most likely Urban that is mafia so Lynch Urban

Longo_2_guns said:
Or Urban is obviously mafia. That's more likely.

Jc5TEiJ.gif

fuck this gay earth

Master_Craig said:
HK-47 said:
Master_Craig said:

Pretty much. It's very hard to tell. Because of their defence, I think it's a very 50/50 chance that they're both either innocent or guilty, it's very hard to tell which one could be "the guilty one" (if either of them actually are) and who to actually lynch.

Would love more information.

If not much information is given then one can always go with mannerisms and how one acts and lays down their case throughout.

Gunner37 said:
It's either that or Longo has been playing us all along and that would suck

If someone would be playing us, I'd bet on Longo over anyone else. He's persuasive and smart enough to do just that.

Nah, if I was playing you you wouldn't even think about me playing you.

I'm just following the lead Wes has. Considering everyone else has said their piece, it's almost certain he's innocent. And it's almost certain that HK is mafia as well, considering how adamantly he's defending him.

Master_Craig, right now there is no reason to vote for me unless you're admitting that you're shacking up with the mafia, considering that the only evidence against me is that upon being silenced (which basically proves my innocence right then and there), I made the smart choice at the time to vote for the guy who was the most suspicious.

Longo aka GW Bush.

"If your not with me, you're obviously a terrorist."

Not an effective way to gain friends, but a very good way to get people to vote in your favor. He's accusing me, and HK, and Craig.. so once I'm gone.. watch your backs. Look at how he's creating distrust..

pl_inception_nolan9_f.jpg

Longo_2_guns said:
Nah, if I was playing you you wouldn't even think about me playing you.

I'm just following the lead Wes has. Considering everyone else has said their piece, it's almost certain he's innocent. And it's almost certain that HK is mafia as well, considering how adamantly he's defending him.

So we would all be blind to the puppetmaster?

I'm hardly defending Urban, I'm just going against you.

Well you're also going against Wes, who is very likely the cop. Unless he silenced himself, why else would he immediately name someone?

I would think Urban is either Maifa, or has been framed by the looks of things. Only one way to find out!

mo1-0.jpg

Is this was real life and I saw a mob forming outside of my house with the intention to lynch me... I'd run outside with grenades strapped to my chest pumping round after round into anyone within shotgun range.

Chavs... the lot of ya

Gunner changed his vote.

I was wondering why the game was still going, since it was technically already a mafia victory. I just wasn't going to say anything in case the mafia were too disorganized to realize it.

Wicked posted something (Urban was mafia. Go figure), but then he realized that he miscounted votes.

It's already done. The game is over.

OK so I had to delete my post at the end of the day because I didn't notice Gunner edited his vote instead of posting a new vote.

Originally it was 5 votes for Urban and 3 for Longo. So I wrote a message that lynched Urban and revealed his role. But we actually have a tie 4-4. And since someone could have seen who Urban is I have no choice but to lynch both Urban and Longo....

Which means.......

THE MAFIA WINS!

Why? Well, there are 4 members of the mafia and 4 toadies. Urban is actually in the mafia so if he got lynched there would be 3 mafia and 4 toadies. But Urban and Longo have been lynched which brings it to 3-3 and Longo is the vigilante. Since there is no vigilante and it's night time the mafia has to bump someone off to make it 3 mafia, 2 toadies. If the vigilante was still alive he would have a chance of keeping it tied at 2-2.

So back at the Mushroom Kingdom....

"I'm so confused!" Peach said looking worrisome! "Kill them both!"

"Nooooo!" Longo yelled. "You're making a huge mistake!"

But they didn't listen and murdered the king koopa who so desperately wanted to kill these Italians. They also lynched Urban who was wearing blackface the whole time and was indeed Italian.

Once they were both dead HK and Used looked at each other with an evil smile. During NIGHT TIME HK killed MattAY the cop and Used Silenced the other cop Wes. The two Italian Mario brothers then both gangbanged the Princess and Gunner framed it all on MasterCraig who was just an innocent Toadie.

It seems the Mafia ruled this Mushroom Kingdom and all feared The Godfather and his crew.

THE END

The Mafia
The Godfather - HK47
The Silencer - Used44
The Framer - Gunner
The Scanner - Urbanmasque

The Police
MattAY
Wes

The Detective
Cyberjim

The Informant