The Legend of Mafia HYRULE WINS

Guys, I'm pushing for this, and hard. Why else would I do that? A one for one exchange first day for the mob is stupid. Don't fuck this up by listening to Ugh.

Hey, I was doing some thinking, because MattAY wasn't posting. I was wrong, but at least I tried providing a lead. Asking to lynch somebody without cause sounds like Mafioso to me.

Ugh...

3972579-4568294899-19672.jpg

4 votes to lynch Matt
6 votes to lynch nobody

Princess Zelda agreed with majority and nobody was killed this day.

NIGHT TIME
PM your moves

A new day dawned in Hyrule and this time two bodies were discovered dead. The first was of Longo 2 Guns, owner of weapons shop and local drunk. It appears as if he was stabbed with his own weapons... The second was MattAY, the silencer on the mafia. Could it be the work of the vigilante? Of course it could have why would the mafia kill their own?

Longo 2 Guns is dead, he was a townie
MattAY is dead, he was the silencer

DAY TIME

So one of them was killed by a mafia. The other was killed by the vigilante. We don't know who killed who.

Lynch UghRochester.

Master_Craig said:
So one of them was killed by a mafia. The other was killed by the vigilante. We don't know who killed who.

Lynch UghRochester.

Come on now, its not that hard...

Keeping the same vote.

Well, since I'm going to get lynched and couldn't fake being silenced. I'll let you all know I'm a bad guy and you f*ck you! However, I don't want to be alone. Sure there's MattAY, but I want a threesome! So, let's play a little game
00153e8q.jpg

I'm going to name two people. One is the godfather, the other...well is an important part of me being captured. Master Craig and Cyberjim. Let the persuasion of those two begin!

Before Ugh can do any more damage I'll end it here.

UghRochester was called out and the town wanted him dead. Zelda approached the confused looking man.

"We want to know who the Godfather is!" Zelda demanded. "Spill it!"

But Ugh tried to fool them all by saying.

665bf3d7563dee328d1ce05698b2dbf447c6f4d3b8c7551c2fd1095612c1aa8c.jpg

"What... What does that even mean?" Zelda asked.

He then said "scan Sightless."

"OK this is getting us nowhere," Zelda said with her palm to her face. "You can't frame people who aren't playing."

Then Ugh looked worried and started yelling...

tumblr_lrzs5uVmvH1qcnzaso1_500.gif

"How did you know I'm in the Mafia???" Ugh yelled. "I mean, I was silenced, by HK! And I think I have a his figures out. HK is The Godfather but he silenced me because the real silencer was sick and didn't show up to work. So now I can't talk."

Zelda rolled her eyes. "HK is dead, and if you can't talk why are you speaking???" She then looked to the guards, "you know what, forget it, just lynch him already."

The guards took Ugh out for a public execution but not before he asked "does this mean I can't play anymore?"

UghRochester is dead
He was the framer

NIGHT TIME

Last Night one of the two guards was doing his rounds, walking around the castle. Suddenly he heard a russle in the bushes. He went to investigate when....

...the next morning he was found dead.

Green Lantern is dead, he was a cop
DAY TIME

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod