It's-a me! Mafia! MAFIA WINS

WickedLiquid

Regular
Welcome to the Mushroom kingdom!

mushroom_kingdom_shop.jpg

This beautiful utopia of Fungi is home to eight worlds of non-stop fun and enjoyment. The many Toadies have lived peacefully in this land until one day they were greeted by an unexpected visitor and his friends. From the mean streets of Brooklyn NY came the Italian Mafia. A group of stone cold killers who were bent on taking over this new land if it meant murdering someone every night...

This Italian Plumber turned Mafia was known as...

THE GODFATHER
super_mario.jpg

He may look innocent on the outside but be afraid, be very afraid. This homicidal maniac not only curb stomps goombas with ease, he actually enjoys it! The Godfather blends in perfectly with the crowd and if he is scanned by a member of the authorities he will turn up as innocent. Each night he will put out a hit and murder an innocent Toadie until he is stopped!

The Godfather is not alone, he also has a team of Mafia on his side to help him out, they are.

THE SILENCER
4ed079de4b8a00d514c842143b4df733.jpg

The Godfather's brother and right hand man. The Silencer will pick a person each night who cannot talk. If the Silencer picks you, you will be unable to speak during the day time but you can still cast a lynch vote.

THE FRAMER
tumblr_inline_n5urotk3F91qh3yij.jpg

Each night The Framer will pick someone who will turn up as Mafia if scanned by the cops. The Framer is not allowed to pick a member of the Mafia to appear innocent.

THE SCANNER
bcd7776e-cf3b-40d8-bd0e-ef9145da6c9c.png

Each night The Scanner will scan a Toadie to see if they are a police officer or not. Only police officers will be identified. Other roles such as Doctor or Vigilante will just come back as a Toadie.

These Mafia members from the harsh streets of NY look like they could be trouble for our poor citizens! But luckily there are people in the mushroom kingdom who can stand up to this Injustice! They are...

THE POLICE
7620ff63-12bf-4f89-8933-e80d8d3990d8.png

There are two police officers in the mushroom kingdom watching the skies and trying to figure out who is in the Mafia. Each night they will scan the Toadies and will try to uncover the identity of these Italian greaseballs.

THE VIGILANTE
f63b7838-2bcd-403c-bd20-eb152ba7e9d4.png

Each night The Vigilante will choose someone he wishes to have killed. If he's lucky he will be able to kill a member of the Mafia. If he's not so lucky he will be doing them a favour. The Vigilante can also choose not to kill.

THE DOCTOR
frankly.jpg

This professor of medicine will protect someone. If the doctor protects someone who the mafia or the vigilante has targeted, that person will be saved from death.

THE INFORMANT
38194dec-c39b-4739-a563-baadf7a92ed2.png

The Informant swings from the trees and picks someone each night to follow. Staying hidden high up above he will see who they visited that night. Discovering who that person went to visit might give some clues as to who they are.

THE DETECTIVE
d02c8ad6-fb1e-4c47-902d-6f7c05a074cc.jpg

This guy might look cute, but he can suck you up and prevent you from making your move! If The Detective PM's me your name, you will be brought in for questioning. The Detective won't get any information out of you, but you will be unable to make your move during that night.

THE TOADIES (townies)
6a004fc8-6b2b-4ad5-9545-494089194004.jpg

And finally the innocent townies known as the toadies. These fellas don't have any moves during Night Time, but they can help lynch Mafia members during Day Time.

OK, good luck everyone! Day Time and Night Time will last approximately 24 hours. DO NOT post in this thread during Night Time. Highest number of lynch votes during the day will remove a player from the game.

It is now NIGHT TIME send in your first moves.

List of Players
Longo 2 Guns
Used44
MattAY
UghRochester - dead informant
Green Lantern - dead doctor
Wes
HK-47
Gunner37
UrbanScanner- dead Mafia - Scanner
cyberjim2000 - dead Detective
De-Ting - dead Toadie

Master_Craig

Last night a mushroom head was found near the entrance to the Mushroom Kingdom's castle. After the Princess spent the morning throwing up due to the grisly image, she called all the toadies to the castle to discuss the murder.

Forensic investigators identified the head belonging to fellow Toadie De-Ting. Attached was a note that read "Did I do good?"

The citizens gathered to discuss if this was the work of the mafia or the vigilante and who should be lynched for this crime.

De-Ting is dead, he was a Toadie.

Please Bold your lynch votes

Sounds like it was the vigilante randomly killing, which is the quickest way to lose this game.

In other words we should tell Ugh the vigilante to stop screwing up?

But this was most likely the mafia. Why wouldn't they kill unless they want to lose?

no lynch since there is nothing to go on.

I'm not the vigilante, I'm the informant. If I say who interrogated the me, it may ruin the town.

If you really are the informant it would be dumb to out yourself like that. Besides I was just kidding since I don't think the vigilante was active.

But if you are the informant and not in the mafia playing games then care to share what you know? Better do it now before you get silenced, killed, etc.

Whoever the Detective followed was probably a bad guy. Either the vigilante or the godfather. Either way, bad news.

Hey cyberjim, vote to lynch me if you got silenced.
That goes for everyone. That way we know who was silenced.

I misread the PM Wicked sent me. I don't actually know to the detective is, but that stopped me from following somebody.

Well the way that I see it there is one of three things that happened:

1. Ugh is telling the truth about his role and either the mafia or the vigilante didn't kill someone.
I don't know why Ugh would go out of his way in the very beginning to tell everyone his very important role, but whatever, it's Ugh.

2. Ugh is actually the vigilante or the Godfather and was prevented from killing someone.
This seems more likely to me, because why the hell would Ugh tell us his role right away when he didn't even successfully follow someone last night?

3. The doctor saved someone and Wicked didn't give us that info.
That's possible too.

Either way, I'm guessing that Ugh is to blame for everything.
Lynch Ugh.

The Princess didn't know what to make of all this. But the majority of the Toadies thought it wasn't a good idea to lynch someone so the townspeople left her castle and went home for a night's rest.

NIGHT TIME PM me your moves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod