Mafioso: The Game MAFIA WINS

Just then Cyberjim made a dash for the door only to reaiise the exit door was painted on. He slammed into the wall, knocking himself out. Then he died.

Cyberjim is dead, he was a member of the mafia crew and acting Godfather.

Looks like we've hit sudden death! Only one member of the mafia left and only one person the mafia needs to kill in order to win. Can Matt strike gold twice? We shall see....

NIGHT TIME

*knock knock*

FCM got out of bed. "Who the hell is knocking on my door at this hour?"
"FLYING CHUNKY MONEY! WHAT'S GOING ON BROTHA?â€

Balls. But then again, we certainly needed a Mafia win after so many Townie winnning streaks. Good game Wes, and props to Mattay for keeping us in the game for as long as he did.

You guys just let Ugh win the game. Congrats, Ugh. Good job, Wes. And Matt, you colonial traitor, if you ever come to the U.S., I'd buy you a drink or two.

Hold the phone, I actually drank with Ugh before Cyberjim...I assumed he was innocent because you didnt say anything a la Longo.

EDIT: I just reread the Day post after my Ugh scan, "...a shadowy figure popped out all by himself.." that was the clue wasnt it?!...FUCK!!!

And Ugh, I wasnt a liar, I actually drank with you. I was quite confused when you said that sice I assumed you were innocent after the scan.

This is unbelieveable! I thought you were going to drink with me again, because you knew I was Mafia. I was simply trying to call out your bluff. Also, If the townies were to accuse me, I would have told them I've been framed, which nobody would believe. MattAY, you are a hero to me. You're only one that I knew a drunk could eliminate so much of us.

MattAY said:
I just reread the Day post after my Ugh scan, "...a shadowy figure popped out all by himself.." that was the clue wasnt it?!...f***!!!

Yes, you're an exceptional player so I made the clue more vauge and challenging. That shadowy figure was cyberjim. If Ugh wasn't tied up he'd have been there with Jim. If I continued being as obvious as I was with Longo it would be way too easy.

Also the doctor was inactivate after the 2nd night and nobody was protected ever since then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod